The Bite
Chimy Changa

In The Muck

By Kington
Yer. Today dahm pai seh.

I dropped the comment that none of us probably studied for AS during the hols. And Ms. Chian probably dropped my econs forecast. OH CRAP!

Mistake no.1........

Then curiosity got the better of her and she had to ask...
"What did you do with your 2 weeks holiday then?"
[frowning]"I read books."( I sooooooooo did not wanna say "deadpool" "zombie survival guide" "teach yourself thai" "the innocent mage" "time" "forbes" "f1 magazine" "astro guide..." and "thud!")
"What kind of books?"[frowning too]
"uhhhh....um....guy books?"[sheepish look]

At this point the guy behind me laughs and Edwyn shouts "OH MAN YOU DA MAN!"

A few unwitting guys even offer (GASP) "chick lit?"

I knew I was deeeeeeeeeeppppppppp in the muck. Because PM 11 stopped talking. They were quiet. And pretty much I had the "being examined" feeling. Being examined by a whole bunch of hot chicks.( [plays with ring] Mentally: Please be distracted by the ring. Please be distracted by the ring.....) And Lydia was also there so I guess Kar Leng will be hearing the unabridged version during their usual phone calls too. And I'll get cha-ed by help people then.....

Mistake no.2.......

I think Ms. Chian could probably feel my embarrassment. (I REALLY DO LIKE MY FANTASY NOVELS BUT I LIKE THEM BETTER WHEN THEY'RE SEX FREE!)(More space for the trolls that way) So she shifted topic to a story about the No.1 hottest girl in FHM Singapore.(A men's magazine. Domesticated playboy. Legal in Malaysia.) What happened after that I kinda didn't pay attention either....

But yeah the PM11 Girls if they had no idea what was a Guy kinda book or a men's magazine........

THEY SURE DO NOW! And there I was thinking Guy books referred to books girls sorta cannot tahan reading. Like Dungeons and Dragons Ruleset 3.5.(Jorrel knows what I'm talking about)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?