The Bite
Chimy Changa

Divided I uhhh Think?

By Kington
"Pass your mom the toothpicks." My dad commanded. As a good son I handed them over.

Picked a toothpick out and simultaneously picked up my handphone to read an SMS from a friend.

I stuck the toothpick in my mouth and proceeded on a search and remove mission with my left hand as I read the message while holding the handphone in my right(more dexterous, more proficient, stronger and of course dominant) and suddenly my dad said something. My attention was suddenly divided between all 3 jobs and then...............

OUCHIE!! I was kinda shocked by the sender because........A) Wasn't expecting a reply B) was totally expecting someone else C) And the questions kinda broached in on a personal matter which only my close friends know.

I kinda stuck the toothpick between my teeth and seperated a lot of gum from teeth.

So I sucked. Ok the duck sliver went down.........EH copper taste.....Blood......[a lot of sucking slowly increasing in pressure].....WHY SO MUCH BLOOD 1??!!

Really shoulda focused on that sharp implement of wood.

Only when leaving the carpark did I actually reply the message. So forgetfull la........

Then on the way home I saw fireworks going off in the sky. Indian temple in Kayu Ara village if you were wondering folks.

When I got home I received yet another message "Ah..Beautifull fireworks!.........."

Lol! Kinda stoned when I saw that. Sorry ya. Wondering why you suddenly mentioned fireworks for awhile.

Oh did I mention I went Johore today and came back today?

So distracted. MSN and blogging at the same time I forgot what I was blogging about.

OH YEAH MY DISTRACTEDNESS!!

Cheeps's friend said it's unsual if you don't daydream.(yeeeeee muuunnnnn)

But I look like I'm permanantly daydreaming. Not permanant but a lot la really. But I'm so divided I actually pay attention AND daydream. Don't ask how....

So.....with this wierd characteristic of being able to think of multiple things together....with only diminished capabilities....you can kinda imagine my head during exams...thinking of the last page...answering the current page...guessing whats on the next page...

It's wierd la but it does lend me and unusual edge. Thinking in many branches at once I consider all basic possibilities together at once when I do any planning. Strange isn't it?

Now what was I talking about again?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?