The Bite
Chimy Changa

Sniff I Can't Help the Sulk in Me

By Kington
Ya.....I know I used to sulk a lot.....

Ya........I know I don't sulk for very long....

Ya.......I know it's annoying when I sulk too...

So I've been a little sulky since mon. Can't help it right? Sometimes even the most cheerful of people sulk.......So bagi muka la....

I finally got the thing from Keong....(shh brudder don't tell)....So a tool is received....

I've been feeling generally both jealous and angry ler at some guy for being SO FREAKING SELFISH. But since....I can't touch nor reach the guy...Maybe just a smattering of detect too...(got nothing that points at him directly) I can't do nuts.

My previous stuff and plans just falls flat. So I've been feeling helpless and been acting sulky.

After my bath today I was just sulking around quietly without saying anything then suddenly I heard my dad say "Haih failed design....No other choice but to re-design."

Then I realised....So what if I've encountered a set back thanks to that guy. My dad redraws things all the time sure he complains but he does it anyway. Without failure. No matter how many times it takes. And someday I'm going to be in his shoes/slippers/shorts/t-shirt(hopefully no glasses) and my son will probably be sulking around behind my back too looking for inspiration to escape from his current pit of despair.

I hope I can give him the inspiration and the will to keep trying and succeed. And hopefully he doesn't have to deal with a selfish freak too...[flails+sulks]

-------------

On a side note.....Today I spoke to someone I haven't talked to in a long time....Actually no didn't really talk to the person....Just sorta contacted the fella.

And for the first time........I got proper replies.......

It's been awhile ler. Spent a lot of time together with the person. Someone who actually knows almost all my secrets. The major ones. But lately we've been outta touch.

Actually we just sorta drifted apart. The fella's replies just got a bit infuriating with their brevity. And I became quite pesky anyway so it was partially my fault.

That person hooked up and I stabilised their relationship by forcing them to confront a demon. (hey Edwina remember you called me stupid for making that move? ^^)

But Jorrel called me under-appreciated after that. Cause I just delivered the person to his/her partner and since I was sure he/she was safe...I walked out of the person's life to cement their relationship.

But eh? I'm back lol!

Suddenly the fella left me with a request today. To comfort our common friend. Because lately they've drifted apart too.

But the problem is...No one knows whats our common friend's problem lol. And I'm too far away and I haven't seen our friend's face in so long I can't use those...."detectors" you know? Can't use it on msn windows and SMSes properly. Failure rate too geng.

And I suck at fixing broken souls. I suck at giving comfort.

But the request came from THAT person. No not my loved one. Just someone who saved my ass. Bleeding very badly. Emotionally and physically and the person takes time to help heal me and listen to my problems. Guess I really should pay off the favour.

So I'll get to work, and try my best regardless. When I think of this I recall Paul having the same problem. He did great works. He wrote stuff that's been read all over the world by billions of people. People respect him and revere him and were like "WOAH HE DID THAT!!" in his time. But yet he said...."I'm not there yet." This awesome guy Paul saying he's not there yet but doing such great things...OK la maybe he said it himself but he was really really geng. Seriously. Just gives me hope that even if I lack the confidence to fulfill my duty, I might still make people go "WOAH KINGTON DID THAT!"
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Janus995 9/16/2007 01:03:00 am
    Wah that was very motivational. I love it!

Something to say?