The Bite
Chimy Changa

HELP CF

By Kington
Ok you know what.....Su Yi........I'm gonna bite you when I see you.....

Why la you didn't tell got cf games.....

As a guy with no proper bible education. Felt like a total Noobasauraus.

Ish I'm gonna ask Hon to teach me bible. This will not stand! I need teachings! And I need to get an Old Testament bible.(I've never had bible education before, reason: kinda personal) Haih so many things to do.

Anyway, contrary to my speculated pick up line......"Hi I've got a camera, wanna take a picture with me?" "It's an SLR....Single Lense Reflex......" (I don't use it btw. Rather curl up and die single than use it) I didn't bring a camera.

So no pics. Sorry guys. But Su Yi this was the worst day to come for outsiders. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US?? Dahm left out la no time to really get to know people.

Uhhh ya the games. So Me and the Bird just hopped into Henry's group while Ben-G jumped into someone else's group. I think it was Hui Yuih's........He musta used that "Hi, did we go to the same kindergarten" line on her.

The first game we missed. Second was some crossword which we didn't understand. So me and Bird spent a lot of time looking at each other while he told me to chill because I was repeating "I'm gonna bite Su Yi" very rapidly. Exam after effects ok!

Then the third,
We were in the stairwell playing Taboo. We get a card. And we can't say any word on the card. But we have to somehow tell our team whats the word. 1 point for a Taboo card. 2 points for a Taboo card based on something from the bible. 30 seconds. Timed by Jamie Khoo. (who keeps thinking I'm Kingston zzzzz)
Moment of the day.

"It's a part of your body."
"NERVOUS SYSTEM!"
Biomed overdose.

The fourth, Charades of events from the bible.
We had a pastor's daughter which was very shy but when she did the bible Taboo she was dahm chun. Really pastor's daughter. So we left her to identify what we were doing. We had to act as a group and only 1 person could guess. Total opposite of charades.

First challenge: Job questioning God.

This was tricky. She guessed Job.(btw I have no idea whats her name I heard it but I'm still confused) But she couldn't figure out anything else. So we saw a question mark. ("need hugs?" sign) and we pointed at it. She asked us if it was about hugging. -_-

Second challenge: Ruth proposing to Boaz.

This we used another person. Cause that was the rules. Which was darn funny. Somehow la I really don't know she guessed Ruth. I didn't understand how really. The proposing part a girl knelt down and proposed to a guy so that confused her but he did the ring thingy so she got it.

Left Boaz. So......Henry did the bowling action. She said "bowl?" we nodded. Then Henry started clapping his butt. Everyone was clapping their butts. Oh man those guys in the free wifi zone must be dahm wierded out. She guessed butt. After a lot of false guesses she arrived at "ass". "bowl" + "ass" = "Boaz" good enough.

Last game,
Hang a banana from rafia string at the waist and swing it without using legs or anything at an orange. Kinda like getting a wrecking ball to move house that can roll. Had to push it 2 metres. A lot of guys passed comments about the bananas.

Felt hungry. I love bananas.

After all that we saw Jamie do some funny dance which she performed at the HELP cf camp. Very very very very very funny.

Finally,.......Adjourne for lunch. Me and Hon left coz I could tell he was bored. Janey, Henry, and Ben-G stayed behind cause Hui Yuih asked them to join them for basketball.

Can't help the feeling I've dissapointed Hui Yuih though. The guy who was so nice back then suddenly reached college and when I finally spoke to her in so many months..."So ya I gangster want fight ah?!" lol that jacket really gangster.

And that was the end of it. HELP CF is huge. Soooooo many people turned up. Like some kinda DJ CF but everyone is wearing streetwear.

Sarah come la next time. After your trials k? I'll make the journey whenever I can. Dissapointed la you couldn't come la today.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?