The Bite
Chimy Changa

No, I'm not going to shout "FREEE!"

By Kington
I'm not going to shout "FREEEEE!"

Because that would highly irritate the people in SAM program angry.

Besides most of them flare up whenvever we even try to tell them how suffer it is to be in A-lvls. So no I'm gonna totally avoid he fact that I'm going to be living in total bliss/boredom for 2 weeks.

Nope. Not going to mention it. Not at all.

Since I love all you SAM people anyway.......I'm going to tell you how crap my holiday is going to be. [hands out rotten tomatoes]

I'm currently on this CF travelling marathon. Trying to go to every CF......today sunway..TOMORROW THE WORLD *cough* HELP *cough* [fancy dodging of rotten tomatoes]

And current goals:

I'm gonna learn some posturing during holidays so hopefully you guys will see me standing straight after hols. Can't put it off anymore I can feel the damage happening to my bones. It hurts a bit while studying and the discomfort from driving...Lets not even go there.......But if I don't succeed you can slap me straight. Yes all of you. Including you stressed out SAM people BUT NO NOT YOU SIN SEANNE! AND NO NOT YOU STEPH LIM! YOU 2 YOUR SLAPS DAHM DEADLY LA!

Meditate. Got a lot of things to think about.

Repair my body. Overstudying and undersleeping+ non stop nightmares. Really puts the sakit in you. Whoops there goes the kidneys. Nearly threw up countless times this morning too. (feels like a pregnant woman)

Reset the brain. I can't talk while making sense anymore. Been doing lots of wierd things too. Led to Daniel Hon saying "he's a 5 yr old kid trapped in a 17 yr old body" [does some metal gear solid move] "SEE WHAT I MEAN???HE DAHM LITTLE KID BUT HE CAN DRIVE!!"

Reset the heart. My hearbeat has been out of whack recently. Effect from lack of sleep+stress. I woke up yesterday from the sudden sheer pressure of the pumping. Throbbing feeling all over. Kinda like being hit by a massive hammer. Or just like shaking hands with Daniel Hon. Gotta reset those nutty emotions too. Makes me happy when I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be sad.

Prove that I'm no womaniser. I emulate the other parts of Jorrel la!(the scolding bit lol "dog la" "useless!") ISH! I don't go flirting with random girls! I was there when Sarah scolded him remember!? Even then I always hint that I'm taken when I meet new people!(Just something I do don't bother asking why)

Buy my sis a birthday present. She bought me a really expensive present...

Learn more French.

Learn Thai.

Learn more mandarin. And hopefully seperate my mandarin from my cantonese. "Ni Hou Moh?" -_-

Pray more. Read the bible more. A MUST DO! Ish lately I forget even this when I study.

Bleh. Go back to gym. Been a long time. Really really weak already compared to when I stopped. Silly cannibalistic muscles.

Try to update less. Causeeeeeee.........[cough] You know who you are....I wanna give you more time to study cause my posts are too long....[cough cough]

Hopefully reinsert the arts and craft skill back into my hands. Might need to use it soon. Sniffles. Really shouldn't have dropped it all.

Clean up my com.

Study. (sadly sniff yes AS coming)(earlier than SAM finals too)

Try to be less annoying.

Try to stop swearing altogether. Yes no more "Oh shit!"

Move some things.....

Last but not least...

Finally.....................[ :P ] NOT TELLING ^^ The last thing is personal. But wish me luck in it.

Anyway all the best to you guys/gals in SAM. Good luck in your trials! And A-lvls brothers and sisters! LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN. I mean study. [dodges the rotten tomatoes]
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?