The Bite
Chimy Changa

Humour!

By Kington
-_- Australian Unis have no honours system(1st class, 2nd upper class...) and Masters are purely by invitation only. ARGH *trashes around*

Now for humour. For you seriously depressed SAM people and the bored outa their skulls A-lvls people.

Whats the scariest plant in the world?................bamBOO!(AH...........Just had to say that pardon me.)

Yesterday after watching the Bourne supremacy with the Bird we received a call from Jorrel.(not to be confused with father of superman)

"Hey wanna go do survey?"

The survey was actually about mamak food. And what did we discover while on the survey?

Su Yi wasn't home at 5 pm yesterday. Laura wasn't home at 5 pm either. -_-

When we reached SS2 we parked accross from McD and went into McD. We found a young student studying bio. So we sent Jorrel. Actually we didn't wanna do it but Jorrel did it anyway. So when he was asking I suddenly walked up behind him. He looked at me, paused, and said

"eh you go away!"

DEI I'M THE DRIVER LA MACHA! So I trudged off to buy myself some coke and a cheeseburger. Then me and Hon were just pointing at him and going on about how he musta been letting his charms go crazy over there lol.

We asked Hon to ask a guy that was walking out from Evangel. So he opened....

"hey! Wanna do survey??" Smooth Hon! Me and Jorrel walked into Baker's Cottage to laugh it off.

We found out he doesn't go mamak at all. His reason: Expensive.

After that I asked Kevin's mom. Ok I'm not really sure if it's Kevin's mom coz the girl over there looked like Joanne but there's also another girl that looks a lot like her la!

She kept asking me the whole time I was there about what she was going to get for this. I shoulda said warm and happy feeling. But I was feeling crusty. Like a pizza.

Then we sent Bird to ask a DVD peddler. When he asked what should he write for the guy's occupation. The guy stared at him and said "you can see for yourself right?"

We found out he goes mamak quite often and his income bracket is in the same range as the guy coming out from Evangel. JOKER!! LOL! NO NEED QUALIFICATION TO EARN A HEALTHY LIVING!

----------------
1 vampire to another "I bit a diabetic person just now. I'm so screwed when morning comes"
"Why?"
"Too much sugar buzz won't be able to sleep."
----------------------
Bleh. For the first time in close to a year I've slept with and actual pillow. My sister went back to UK leaving all her pillows and stuff on the bed. So I was lazy to move it into the cupboard and slept on all of it. DAHM PAIN WEI!!! NEVER EVER EVER GOING TO SLEEP WITH SO MANY PILLOWS AGAIN!! PAIN ALL OVER!!
---------------------
Oh cheeps and music lovers. For you.











She's cute. Coz she's sooooooo tiny!! And her voice is real nice too.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?