The Bite
Chimy Changa

Kaya, IDP and a Brabus D4

By Kington
I Feel Undermined

Last Saturday I was sent south to Johore with very little choice. Only excuse I could think of for not going to see my grandmother crippled by stroke.......

"Eh cannot la dunno what I ate wrong!" Through the toilet door.

But my granny....Uhhh....Saying it just factualises it. So I'll avoid it. She's on the mend...yeah on the mend...

Oh yeah the kaya! So yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........I already told Sarah....

I bought kaya for some people mostly guys la. So uhhh I'm not gay btw. ANYWAY! Yeah I bought some la. And it was kinda enough for my friends 1 for each family and 1 for my own household. Sor sor I told the fellas I intended to give to BEFORE I actually gave it to them.

My sis gave 1 to her boyfriend without asking me. My family opened one as expected. Leaving me 1 short.

Shit what do I do now? With only Keong, Bird, Wei Yew and Jorrel left to deliver to....Who do I pick to lose out on sweet smooth kaya?....

This is really quite annoying as all branches of the family keep saying "One day you'll have to manage your own family." But my opinion on what I should do is so heavily undermined actually it's just insignificant. Annoying le. When I brought this up my mom shrugged and said "too bad". Shit now what?....
---------------------------------

Australian Education

I went to IDP today. And a very very kind lady(with a very nice jacket she musta wondered why I kept glancing at her collar) explained everything to me gave me a nice undergraduate prospectus too.

Lets see....

Average fees for Bachelors: 26.5k aussie (78 050.45 myr)
Living expenses: 18k aussie (53 015.40 myr)

3-5% Inflation rate to be included.

Fees for Masters: Somewhere between 26-27k aussie
Bursary: 25-50%!! SWEET!!! THAT'S A LOT

But apparently they rarely hand it out.

So the layout
3 years bachelors +1 Yr honours(need a 3.5GPA min to get it)+2 yrs Masters(need a 3.0GPA min to get)

6 years if I'm a pro freak enough to get 3.5GPA and above.
-----------

Rude Malaysian Driver

While I was exiting Curve yesterday after I failed to get what I wanted. There was a Brabus D4(pimped out version of a merc) ahead of me.

He cut across a road to get to the exit and as he did so he ate into my lane. But I held ground and waited. So he went ahead I was behind him.

I looked ahead I saw him move. I looked right. No cars coming. So I thought he musta moved. I scooted my car forward and to my horror the rich man didn't move! I slammed my brakes and I ended up tapping his rear. Leaving 1 faint while line where my kancil bumper has unceremoniously kissed his butt.

He got out slammed his car door and I was just about to get out of my own seat until I noticed...He looked really angry. Normal la you tap sexy car. He was still shouting even though I was apologising really loudly but VERY politely(it's an art discovered in times of panic really). So I opened my door and stuck my head out the door. I was about to unbuckle and get out properly but then.......

THE FREAK KICKED MY CAR! I was SO shocked I forgot his number plate on the spot! Then he came over to my door and I had a feeling he was going to punch me so I pulled my head back in. I apologised profusely even as he was still approaching and he slammed my door in an attempt to try and injure me. He hit my knee though. And it's keloid. Pain. But bearable.

Then he stormed off to his car got in and drove off. I stoned for a few secs. Looked at the other drivers and realised they were as stoned as me and drove off.

I was saying grace all the way after that. Then I realised I was lucky I didn't get out he mighta tried to open a can of wupass on me. But then I realised that...

He's a chubby freak who nearly fell over just trying to kick my car. Thank God if he tried to assault me don't think he could actually throw a painfull punch. But nuts forgot to memorise his plate from all the shock. Coulda made a police report on the kancil kicking freak. But at least he drove off when I was ready to settle. But cause of that I don't need to settle anymore.

Still didn't get my supplies from Curve though sadly.

-------

Tomorrow paintball. Gonna wear shorts and paint a bullseye on my chest.

And my english isn't pro Sarah! Really! Don't puji me so much. Ego la! And you're teacher is just expecting a lot out of you. You've got it in you seriously.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Unknown 9/28/2007 04:55:00 pm
    great!
    me from kathmandu.

Something to say?