The Bite
Chimy Changa

"It's not fair."

By Kington
Recently a friend of mine told me how the fella went on a date with this other fellow. And before that the fella picked up some information that the fellow was sorta interested.

So well, the fella really liked the fellow and fella told fellow.

Fella's information was misguided. So it was kinda pai seh. Like pai seh pai seh.

So I was offering comfort as usual. (as any friend should do) And as a lot of you know. I'm not too good at it. But I tried my best and adhered to some guidelines.

But then again. Isn't this situation super common? Well that fella told me "It's not fair."

Not to offended or anything.....But seriously wei....Remember who you're telling "It's not fair." to la!

A lot of relationship virgins out there just like me have been through this crap LOADS of times.

Well normally the girls come out on top most of the time lo. If the above situation happened with fella being female and fellow being male.

Fellow is a jerk. And Fella receives the sympathy of everyone.

If it were the other way around.

Fella would be a sad freak and the joke at parties. While Fellow would also receive the sympathy of everyone.

Life isn't fair really. But hear this. The fact that the fella even agreed to even go on a properly declared date. That's a far step ahead compared to the rest of us ok? Ok la most of us.

It really isn't fair true la getting embarrassed over a table like that. But seriously. It was pretty good la that those fellas get that far. But jumped the gun.

But thats besides the point. Girls tend to hold a more advantageous position in this dating game. Us guys just sorta have to have the thicker skin. The more impassive features. Be the tougher recovering gender. Because comfort will NEVER come.(okla not never la but if you wanna keep your chances good you better act tough apparently)

This whole situation made me give Bird the "NO KIDDING REALLY?" when he said in the Bible it's stated that God intends for every man and woman to get married eventually unless they are called to serve Him.

I don't get it lo. It's a difficult situation for us guys. When we wanna make our moves and hint we hope the girls know. But for guys that are kinda unskilled we hint like firing "SAVE ME" flares into the sky and if the girl doesn't pick up on it. We keep trying. Most guys lose patience and finally tell the girl, and sometimes they succeed or they kinda sat on a beehive of problems, without pants on.

I don't mind really listening to people and comforting people(not complaining really!) because I'm learning from it. Besides it's what friends of the opposite gender do(and sometimes it's someone that I owe it to). It's either that or it's a bucket of ice cream. And since it'd be a waste to see a chun chick balloon out I decided on the former. But girls if you read this(most of my readership is girls anyway)(yes I know)....Give the guy a chance first la. Most of the guys I hear that get turned out have very very very good backgrounds and personalities most of the time. And guys likewise la.

Well my friend is pretty good looking in this case. And supposedly someone asked the fellow and found out the fellow is supposedly interested. But somehow the fellow reacted badly. Not sure what happened. But then again thats also common right? Anyway fellow, You're a jerk!
-------------

If you fellows out there wanna whip me over my own problems saying I'm a hypocrite. I've already given the person a shot. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back. But sorry it's my new policy to move on and never re offer.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?