The Bite
Chimy Changa

More Than Just Getting By

By Kington
I was wished 3 times even before I left my house. Wah, thanks Su Yi, Mark and Sze Mei(you're older than me)

Yesterday, my classmates were like "eh Julian's birthday today right?" [turn behind] "EH KINGTON YOUR BIRTHDAY ALSO TODAY RIGHT??!!" [looks up from answering Pui Yean's sms] "Er......Yeah...."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!...................."
"Eh birthday boy answer maths question. You all can sing later."

Ehehe escape...But they remembered during physics. Shucks.

11:53...Walking hard and fast to the car. Gotta move...Gotta move it's so far...Blazing sun too.

I cooled the car by pouring most of my water on my radiator. Cold aircond hot seats. This will just have to do.

First gear and the engine roars. I guess the best route to Taman Sea and I slam the accelerator at every straight road. The bends are clear giving me free reign to drive rally style! On straights I drive F1 style.

I reach Taman Sea pick up my bud and it's off to HELP(Sorry I screwed up on one of the bends. Didn't mean to risk your life). We get there 12.50. Aih. Traffic wasn't good.

After watching some really inspirational clip....inbetween wondering where is Janey and Henry Augestine....We went for lunch.

It's kinda odd to step into a room full of people you mostly don't know and suddenly it errupts in all of them singing Happy Birthday. But quite funny lo everyone thought they were singing for Sarah.

Eventually they sang again when we were makaning. Thanks guys even though I don't know a lot of you.

Visited Janey and Henry in the end. Had a great time catching up.

Went for huddle. They pulled out a cake and sang again. Seriously wei! PRO la you all!

Got home at 8 and had a long chitty chatty with Sarah and Henry. Eventually fell asleep feeling awfully happy. Woke up remembering I had to turn off com.
-------------
God always gives me the best gives every year somehow. Never physical but he somehow answers my prayers for everything else on that day. Everything short of rapture la.

But you guys always get me stuff anyway. THANKS! =D


Only 1 card this year. Handmade. Sniff....Awww....Must really like me. Either that or really pai seh from all the rides eh?

A ring. A bit loose but I can't stop wearing it anyway.

A shirt from my sister which was bought at sub. Got some really fierce design on it. But oddly it crumples itself so I haven't been able to wear it yet.

Oh yea! My brothers and I ridin' in da hood. Wearing hoodies. It's quite thick so with the way the weather is looking I'll probably only wear it during exams. Taylors too panas. Besides the super pretty white makes it difficult to keep clean so try to wear less.

-------------------------------

If this post seems a bit disjointed to you. It is. I've had to censor myself like mad. Cause now there's this extra pair of eyes looking here....

Previous post comin off. Part of the censorship. Please don't repeat anything that was said on the last post.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?