The Bite
Chimy Changa

[Scratches Nose]

By Kington
Woke up at 9. Awfully early actually compared with the past few days. Lately I've been waking up late even with the drilling. I just lift my head off the pillows thinking "whats the freaking point?!" before going back to sleep.

Today in reality I woke up at 6 something. I just stared at the ceiling trying to recall what happened the past few days. Then I realised why I was awake. I was aching like mad. Half my body was on my floor while the other half was on the mattress. Giving my neck a freaking hard time!

I put myself back on my bed and then proceeded to wake up again and again as I kept having to shift my body from floor to bed. Sien.

Woke up at 9 and ran my errands. Kancil went for repair lol.

Finally at 2 something played some dota. But had a dreadfull feeling for some reason. Just felt a lot of dread.

When I was nearly done I alt+tabbed and saw some messages from Sarah. So pretty much since I was losing anyway.......left the hero in base, slapped in some music and just goofed off looking for cheap kills and talking to her inbetween deaths.

But I couldn't kick that feeling of dread. With the dota game I was just kinda dividing my attention on Sarah and the game. Then I went to get some lunch cause I forgot to eat yet again.

Then when Sarah took off to study(and I wish you all the best at it Sarah) I only had 1 task and that was to eat lunch. I looked at my food and I felt like puking. Washed my face in the sink. Bleh dread. Lucky didn't puke. Didn't eat since morning too.

Then I just laid down on the floor and read more about Asher of Restharven.

But inside I know whats the problem. I guess no real point la trying to think of something which I can't solve anyway. Just have to trust Him. Sorry I didn't mention it not that I don't trust you...But there's no point in burdening you with a problem you can't solve right?...

Listening to Paramore now. Could be the reason of the headspinning-ness though. Really nice music anyway.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?