The Bite
Chimy Changa

11-4

By Kington
AS is next week. So obviously I've gotta up the ante a bit...Mummy Chian is begging me to anyway...Someone keeps reminding me to study...And I can't be a hypocrite by telling Jon to study. Even if his cousin asked me to remind him daily I won't do it! It's darn gay! But I'll do it at every opurtunity though. =P

So begins the totourous regime waking at 11 sleeping at 4 having no life seeing nobody but papers on papers. Sigh.

And my phone will go into dead mode also. SMS no one.(pretty easy to do kinda traumatised by this week already) Blogging a lot less.(also easy to do)(sorry Sarah go read other blogs la) Msning a lot less. Generally doing a lot less of other stuff and doing a whole lot of studying.

I managed to cut down my day into studying + bathing +eating + a bit of com time + sleep+ pray. Yes it really only had those things. Ok la apart from a bit of tv and random messages from Pui Yean.

But really. Eventually even the messages stopped. And all I had was God, my lipton ice tea, Lorina and papers and books. Even the tv and com stopped. That was like really no life. And I hardly said more than 50 words in 3 days. Hardly talked to anyone at all. And for the first time mental stress took on a physical form of pain. My pain nerves are still a bit shorted out from that.

So I'm about to start again....[shudder]...But ya....has it's effects...Ok la so my situation isn't so bleak. But when I study until dahm kau dahm stress dahm focus I grow paranoid like an android.

Dunno why la I panicked and got all down and depressed. Aih something wrong with me. (random passerby : "YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BUDDY!")[glare]

But ok la I've laid down all the facts. And even though history stands against me. The odds stand WITH me.

Time to stay awake. All this for the sleep pattern arrangement of the 1-4 sleep stages. If I can control that, I will own the key to my AS.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?