The Bite
Chimy Changa

There is a hope

By Kington
I sent Brown home. Lives in subang so it wasn't problem. I sent Benaiah home too.

And 2 other people.

When I first saw the only female passenger of yesterday I was like..."Hey not bad weih." Coz pretty+cute. Didn't think much about it coz I knew she was taken already. Call it a hunch. No not a slouch.

Eventually I found out halfway to McDonald's. That she is taken.

So I drove her and the other fellow there. We sat down and started eating. Then I got a message. "Chem was screwed." Not surprising even the Sunway people who are supposed to be better at chem couldn't get it righty-o either.

Then the other messages came. And I realised I could be knee deep in a mess. Even after receiving the news in Campus City...This new thing could definitely signal some destruction. I started to feel a bit cranky again.

Then suddenly someone at the table said something really really important. I even stopped midway putting in the fry to my mouth.

I had just taken my good friend's apple of his eyes to dinner! And he knew!

Then I was like oh wait. Although that corroborates it could still be another person. Thinking skills :) Then the fella added something and my jaw nearly went slack. If it wasn't for my grogginess my jaw would have fallen open for all the flies in the world to fly in. But I didn't notice coz my brain was grinding so my mouth stayed shut lol.

But when I sent them home, they got out of my car I had a super strong bad feeling like something wasn't right. And it wasn't because I just let a chun chick go without getting her number either. It was because I felt like I betrayed a good friend of mine. I could tell knew he was having tough times too because she's taken and I know the pain all too well. But I brought her to dinner and sent her home too. True la we did so mutually just because she needed a ride. But to my friend it musta felt like more than a stab. Thinking stab+twist. Think about it. He's been working for months and the first day I turn up we're laughing and sharing jokes like we've known each other for ages.

I apologised to my bud in the end and he was ok but it musta hurt quite a chunk. Among us good friends la if we hear that one of us is after a girl generally the rest take 2 steps back and just watch.

Then I realised how my enemy must have felt or why he's suddenly turned so stabbity stabbity poke poke recently. But oh wait he isn't my enemy now. He's stuck in the same boat as me. The boat is sinking. And neither of us want to help each other. He's got a knowledge of history. And I know other things that no one else would ever find out.

Then more messages came in and I was finding out more things. Finally I got home and when I re-read all of the details and stuff that came in...I got REALLY cranky. Sorry Sarah, really really sorry never meant for me to do that.

I was feeling depressed again and after my bath I just sat in my couch and while holding my phone I fell asleep. I woke up a few times just checking my phone. And it slipped from my hands clattering to the floor every time I fell asleep. After picking it up once or twice I just felt so sick of it all I fell asleep and as it went clattering across the floor I didn't care anymore.

I apologised to Jon and his cousin for being such an Ass at dinner then he told me I was ok and he told me to go sleep it off.

I laid down on my bed and I was busy contemplating what I should do next with the general depression setting in again admits immense fatigue and sleepiness. I woke up again seeing "Sarah (cough not Tan so stop staring)" appear in my inbox. Groggily I opened the message and the end of it said "...Am finished w the crying n ready to tackle n hopefully with God's help..."

She used to lean on me for her strength earlier this year and I let her take as much as she could then she found a boyfriend and I switched my focus to helping my other friend with her budding relationship.

Then I realised that all I do does have an effect. And I smiled as I slipped away into my sleep.

I woke up checked a few more things. Got a few new messages and I realised that things were as bleak as they were yesterday. But hey I'm ok with it. It's not everyday you get what you want. But I'm gonna draw and see what happens. If it doesn't work then never mind la.

Pushing on taking those little leaps of faith eh? That's right man! Who on earth quits at the first sign of trouble? Yeap just gotta believe and keep up the fight. Mustn't quit yet.

And when I stared at the clear sky and smiled. We're all gonna be alright.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?