The Bite
Chimy Changa

Evil laughter

By Kington
I've never been so excited.

[Hiss]

I've never felt so pressured.

[Hiss]

Never felt like this desire before.

[Hiss]

I'm tense but not worried. I'm eager for it. It's like I'm bloodthirsty. Eager for a fight. Claws drawn. Knives out. Guns loaded safeties off. Energies charged. Hands arched. Greaves on. Switchblades open.....ok you get the point....Muskets loaded...

[Hiss]

I'm drawn into it ROAR. I'm hissing with anticipation. I'm so eager to whack it to attack it. To go mano-e-mano.

To turn the corner of a trench rifle held close, trenchspike at ready.

I chuckle evilly to myself. I've gotta calm down and just do it right. Gotta stop smiling like that if not people will think I'm mad. I probably am anyway but can't let everyone know right? Oops this is a blog.

Thats the feeling I get whenever I take an exam that counts. To finally do something that counts.

That and when I'm about to fight. But I haven't done that in ages. Something to look forward to.

But Sigh...Don't really know how I'll do though. I'm anticipating it but I'm kinda underpowered. Like turning the corner with just the trenchspike and half a clip left in the rifle. There's no telling who will win.

But thats part of the fun. When getting into a fight. Whoever worries about bleeding. For battle crazed freaks. It's all about getting to fight anyway.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?