The Bite
Chimy Changa

A name forgotten

By Kington
Are you feeling it yet?

[clutching head] Yes...It hurts quite bad...But I still can't remember...

Take your time it was years ago.

Some energy divided. Some energies spent. Some energies disolving right into the waters down the drain.

Leaning against the wall I think...WHY IS HER'S NAME SO FAMILIAR!

How old am I?...18 years spent ambling mindlessly across the face of the Earth.

How many years of memories do I have...Records start with about 15 years ago. Whats missing? About 6 years. 6 years of memories discarded. 6 years of memories burnt. 6 years full of things worth forgetting.

All this being forced back into the light trying to remember more of my old friend Suen Kar Mun. And even then some things are as pale as the light I lived in back then. I can remember her voice. Her way of speaking. But thats it. I don't even remember how she is. Her personality. I don't remember much.

But why is this other name so familiar. Not Kar Mun's name. A name older. A name I haven't heard spoken for so many years. But I'm very sure I've heard that name before.

Ages ago.

Nearly a decade ago. Before I learnt any form of skills at all. Before I learnt to shed blood. Before I learnt to distrust. To vindicate. When I was learning to be pure and incorruptible.
----------------

Drying my hair I remember.

In the pale evening light. I remember. Back when I was a kid.

"My mom taught me to introduce myself by my name first when getting to know people. Hi my name is Lee Kington"
"Hi my name is Sara Tan."
---------------------

There's no describing really the shock factor in that actually. Cause that Sarah ok Sara has pretty dark skin like the Sarah we know. They look quite similar and I could remember she also wore glasses.

But then nah not the same Sara/Sarah lol. The STGC we know is younger than me but this other ST is older. She excelled so much in her studies(also like STGC dahm keng 1) she got upgraded in class and we never heard of each other again. And that was wayyyyy back in Standard 1 or 2. And STGC went Sri Damai marh.

Scare me sial. I thought I knew Sarah since standard 2 wei! SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?