The Bite
Chimy Changa

Sigh

By Kington
"We hardly know each other at all. Ok la to be more specific how much do you know about me?"

Thats a line that cuts. I'm pretty sure it cuts. And I used it. Obviously I got a stoned out reaction. And the replies came. Weak arguments.

Honestly la...If you don't take time to get to know me...And you WANT to say you know me...A reply like that is kinda in the expectation bag right?...

Sigh people like that come along every once in awhile. "We know each other wert?"

Sigh I know you. But you don't know me. So cast aside your ideas of me. You hardly know me. You don't know my history. You don't know where I've come from. Just knowing I'm from DJ isn't enough really. I get all that information before hand or right on the spot even when I'm shaking a person's hand. So how can you say you know me?

Likewise, We have to spend time getting to know God living in Him communicating with Him. Experiencing Him. If we don't how can we as creations of Him say we know Him?

I'm gonna take a new stand on this man. Seeing His signs and His marks on my life isn't enough man. I wanna stand in His presence and hear Him feel Him.

I wanna get to know him. And I mean as in REALLY know.

-------------

Yes I know I posted 3 together. Cause they were saved as drafts mentally for quite some time.

Needed the ram la.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 10/21/2007 02:33:00 am
    haha. i can definitely relate to the beginning part :)

Something to say?