The Bite
Chimy Changa

GAH IT'S SO COLD!

By Kington
Woke up after sleeping somewhat for 5 hours. It felt more like rest. Didn't dream or anything so it's a good thing I guess.

Had a strange dream then I woke up from the biting sensation. I blinked blearily at the clock and saw 6:08 on the yellow digital display of my clock radio.

Then I realised why I woke up. Open blanket and used it like a corpse uses a blanket. Head to toe.

MMhhhhmmmmm warm...I drifted in and out of sleep in between suddenly waking up thinking "OMIGOSH AS AS AS AS MATHS MATHS MATHS" and falling asleep as suddenly as that happened. Finally it hit about 6:50 and I had a strange dream Daniel Hon was calling me to wake me up. I woke up heard my maid slap the usual ham I eat for breakfast on the pan to the hiss of the oil and I said..."10 more mins la breakfast isn't ready."

Cuddle the blanket again.

Then I woke up finally unable to stand the cold. Wash hands. Then decided not to wash face. Just yet. Kinda suicide. Went around shivering while getting the daily business done.

Brrr cold la deng. Cannot tahan I couldn't feel my fingers! Ate my food. Went back up. And washed out my hair with the heater on with a high setting then I proceeded to rinse my hands and feet until I could feel them touching the floor.

Satisfied I dried my hair off put on my jeans and filled my pockets.

I was feeling extra anxious because I did pretty badly in the June 07 paper at home and the difficulty seemed to rise with every paper. With a goal of about 99 or 100 or lowest 90 the way I did was nearly enough to make me twirl my hair with a fork like spaghetti and rip it out.

*click* *stares around room* *Checks phone* Hehe Thanks Sarah. Ephesians 3:20 right? Lets see if I can really do it.

I got out of the house. Remembered I didn't bring any change for the parking meter. Walking back in. Got back to the car tried starting it. Couldn't start for more than 10 mins. Went back in quickly and got the Saga keys. Remembering I left the modulator in the Sentra I brought the keys back out and got the modulator. Went back in to return the keys and told my dad he came out tried to start it too and proclaimed it was dead.

Was feeling like a big idiot even before I got to coll nuts. Managed to get to college without any incidents just met a lot of nasty drivers and a road hog.

Was feeling might stressed especially with Yee Cheng saying he played dota with Fang until quite late last night and that no one else had really done anything for math. But the cafeteria was packed with people reading, discussing and even Sarah was studying. I could feel the kelenjar adrenalin starting to pump.

Yee Cheng is one hella of a chun guy when it comes to maths. So understandably he was calm. Relaxed even. "Wanna bite of my sandwhich?" No thanks bud just lost all my appetite.

Read Psalms 22 right before going in to the incredulous look on people's faces. "THERE'S ALWAYS TIME FOR GOD IN ANY SITUATION!" It's true Eng Joe.

Went in and filled the answer sheet. When the questions hit the table I flipped it open and mentally I was drawing my sword to slay the beast that stood before me.

Saw the questions and I realised I was kinda holding a short sword and I had a bear. Uh oh.

DEI never mind! David killed a lion with a sling! Sling so hard to use also he can kill lion! I will make it through! Nuts why la my name Kington.

Came out with adrenaline pumping EXTRA EXTRA hard and hands freezing again.

I was shaking EXTRA hard when I was trying to sms my friends seeing where they were going for lunch. And when I met Lesley I found myself holding onto things tightly. Lost all apetite again.

After having lunch went back to coll to check my quarantine and my shivering had stopped. Went to visit Lesley having lunch and with my adrenalin not pumping I finally managed to detect something. Oh puas liao ^^ Bagus bagus confirmed a theory. Bagus bagus.

Sent Ee Lin home on request of my cousin "Eh what time you going home tmr?" "Ya want me send your girlfriend home right?" Felt it coming bro, felt it coming.

Feeling stressed and the spot between my eyes is hurting from excessive thinking. I think I'm gonna get some kills and take a nap.

PHYSICS 31 GAHH!!!*wakes up* Aiya chilling ler. Cannot study also. *snore*

----------

If this post seems disjointed. I think it is. Just rambling like a madman. Still feeling cold. Oh aircond lol.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?