The Bite
Chimy Changa

Head south, Quickly

By Kington
We rushed south on an emergency call.

We travelled with my cousins and Wai Lum drove.

I slept a horrid sleep. In the three hour journey I slept and woke up repeatedly. Each time I woke up I forced myself back to sleep.
-------------------

We arrived and the condition was dire. But we couldn't do much apart from give our support.

Praise the Lord for getting such a dedicated doctor. Remember ladies and gents entering the medical profession. It's not about the money. It's not about the certs. It's not about being renowned. It's about the patients and saving lives.

I've never ever seen a doctor so dedicated. When this doctor looked at our Matriarch, he had a look of pure concern. He even took her blood pressure 3 times.

I hope you guys become a doctor of that caliber in the future.
--------------------

With the stabilised condition. We came back smiling.
--------------------------------------

I drove back today so sorry ladies and gents with the extremely boring and jokeless Kington today. Tired la. I even bored Sarah to sleep. And oh there goes Pui Yean too. (attempt at a joke)

Aiseh. Nearly fell asleep at the wheel too even with all the fun I was having with the cruise control. NACROLAPSY WOOT!

The only thing that kept me going was the sudden pump of excitement everytime I overtook another car while speeding slightly. 130km/h max only lerh.

Sigh boring ler. I just kept thinking of the warm bath awaiting me in my home.

I finished and finally went for Acts Evening Service even if we were late. Black nicely enough sponsored me a cd too! Thanks guys!

I don't know why I'm even posting this. Not funny and tak berkuality. I guess it's just an update for my sister to read la I guess. Everyone else can just skip it la. Oh wait I mention this at the end of the post. Whoops sorry =P
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?