The Bite
Chimy Changa

I'm emo? *blinks*

By Kington
I'm emo? Eh?

Woke up to an encouraging sms yesterday.(Dei you surf Internet so early in the morn?)(or if you didn't...Then I still really don't know why you sms me le. But I really really appreciate your concern k? ^^)

♥ pui yean* ; says:
SLIGHTLY emo-istci
♥ pui yean* ; says:
*emo-istic

*blinks* Wei I'm ok really wei! If I'm feeling really really horrible you won't even get a word out of me. This blog will really shut down for a few days and you won't even get a peep outa me. Yes Sarah even you won't even get a reply. I'd probably just slump on my bed and either sleep a lot or smth. Even if I do go coll I won't even turn up for classes. Probably doing homework in the library by myself or smth just to get away from people.

*blink* Since that hasn't happened in ages...So why does everyone call me emo la dei?

The smoky salmon says:
coz wah lau got 2 encouraging smses already
♥ pui yean* ; says:
HAHAAHAH
♥ pui yean* ; says:
I guess they're emo compared to normal people's posts la
♥ pui yean* ; says:
Hence the encouraging msges

*blink* Maybe. Maybe. Or I've just got a warped sense of humour le seriously. I found the last post slightly funny le.

Ok la I gotta admit the reason I got pissed and depressed yesterday...Juvenile is too kind a term to describe it. I feel like I went from 6 years old to 3 years old. Now I'm younger than Su Yi!

WAAAHHH! Actually whenever I get faced with a problem I normally panic a bit then I normally focus on the problem. Exceptions are biological problems...Those freak me out wayyyy too much.

So you see right those posts I get pissed and then by the time I reach the end of the post I'm exploding with ideas on how to counter my prob. So I start the post angry and depressed but I end cheerful and skipping.

Yes I'm special that way. I actually enjoy my problems nowadays because I feel like God is above me trying to give me more signs as I try to wade through it too. That and I like planning like a madman. Faced with problems ideas explode in my head and it's a throwback to my old days to prune those ideas and select the best second best and third best. It's quite fun. It's like some kinda chess fix?

I'm very in touch with controlling my depression or anger either so I'm pretty ok 1 ler all the time. I'm ok seriously. You guys haven't really seen a depressed Kington before. At the most all you get is a stressed Kington.

So relax. Stop worrying. I'm good and thank you for your concern ^^ Nothing can shake me. I just have sudden short term lapses when nearing exam time. Which are nothing to worry about ^^

On a side note. I'm pretty short on rainy morning music. Bossanova is fine and all but I don't know which songs to pick out. Serious lack of them in my com sigh. Goodbye Apathy- One republic and Headlights-the classic crime is gonna have some major replaying today. Oh Raindrops prelude-Chopin ^^


And oh here's a sad story about a salmon. Very emo.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?