The Bite
Chimy Changa

Iron or machine

By Kington
I'm not sure if I've posted using this title before but I just felt like it's a befitting title.
------------------------

The words,
She's been there for all the others but not for yours.


It tears at me it tries to rend me. It tries to gib like a cannon shell. But it can no longer do anymore harm. The armor is up.

So what? If that stands true. It stands more than true. I'm isolated from every action taken. None of them taken ever affects me. And it sucks that it's that way though.

But my friend is right. She's still a kid. I should really reconsider what I'm doing. Do I want to be known as the guy who caused that? It's time I be carefull about what I'm doing. Time to take my work seriously.

But seriously it just plain sucks. Aiseh.
-------------------------

Sorry for the sudden flood of posts again. No internet connection down there really la. And when I go around I'm cooking ideas for posts. If the posts are a huge step down in quality(I get the feeling so) I apologise. IF they're a step up...I don't know how.

Oh yeah about the funny story yeahh...I did get cracking. But I lost my sense of humour recently. So I need some proof reading. (Lai lai Ms. Lai I need your sense of humour) It's about half done. But it's pretty easy to get it done because I've been thinking about it for awhile. Sad thing is I never thought about the jokes though.

Eh I'm not asking for a submission of jokes btw.

See who said I don't respond to criticism. People only read my blog for 2 reasons stories or jokes. Or unless you're like Sarah and Yiyun who read out of sheer habit.*wink*

----------------

Eh whats with you guys and my aiseh la dei? Everyone has something to say about it. Why la? So strange meh? Like never hear before. Aiseh jakun.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?