The Bite
Chimy Changa

Too darn tired

By Kington
Woke up at 6:30 thereabouts this morning.

Stayed in bed for a short while because all my gear and stuff was all laid out the night before already.

Then I got up and ate breakfast. I laid my usual slice of ham on a slice of wholemeal bread.(Personally I dislike it quite a lot but bread is bread) Folded the slice. Went over to my sofa couch. Brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them while leaning against the couch back for support.

I closed my eyes. And took a bite. BOY OH BOY DID THAT HURT! IF I WASN'T SURE IF I WAS AWAKE THEN I'M SURELY AWAKE NOW! I chewed, swallowed and opened my eyes. Then I decided to just keep them shut until my breakfast was done.

Cleaned up the usual morning business got into my car drove over to Sarah's and off we were to college.

I fell asleep in the library shortly after talking to Adeline. I found out she's from Setiawan! Same class as Edwin last time also! FUYOH IT'S A SMALL TAYLORS!

Woke up at 10 mopped up 2 papers. Then started to camp outside the staff room looking for Ms. Indra. Sigh didn't manage to find her. Felt like a stalker too...

So I found myself in a aviary. I mean Bird's house. I asked him what does the new Naix Ultimate do. Then we ended up playing 3 games back to back picking Naix. Fuyoh boring leh when the Bird isn't owning.

Then he taught me some stats/probabilities. As he did another paper on his own. I fell asleep.

Nice Bird didn't wake up his usual teamate and just let him sleep on the floor cause too tired. All his fault la keep me up till 2am! I think he gave me a pillow too. But I don't move when I sleep and I don't use pillows also.

Mom called me woke me up and told me to go home and send my Grandmother over to my uncle's.

Came home had a bath and dinner.

Wah Sai. Zzzzz worried about maths tomorrow. Not sure how I'm going to do.

And too tired and lazy to reply all those friendster comments for now. Sorry =P
----------------------

Tired lazy think about something to talk about. However...Next post I'll most probably talk about Kenny Sia's Hugo XY thingy with all the uhh girl guy whatever dating tips.

----------------------

LOLOLOL I was wondering when Eswhy was gonna ask for transport tomorrow XD

She just did lol!

"Kington do you happen to know anyone who lives near me and drives to school?"

"yeah! Kevin!"

XD LOL!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?