The Bite
Chimy Changa

Casting off

By Kington


I think I kinda ruined my f5 life really actually. Made it into a train wreck.

And what do I have to show for it?

I'm about as scarred as a freaking pincushion. Everytime I eat lunch with someone new they're bound to ask about the left hand.

I'm sending you ahead. I'm not going to ask because I want you to go without me. I want you to enjoy yourself. I don't want to repeat any mistakes anyway.

I saw you under the stars

And I caught you wanting them all
Desire can change who you are
You're so much better off
When nothing weighs you down


Fly higher without me, without experiencing the burden I unleash on you. So cast me off. And leap.

Chase the stars. Enjoy yourself. I know you'll have it better without me.

I'll be back when you're done. And when I can lift you up again.

So arrivederci. And enjoy yourself.

When nothing weighs you
you're better off
casting off
you're better off
when nothing weighs you down


------------------------------

On a side note...EMILY GOING MELAKA! Zzzz why so late only tell lah. Eh we friends or not wei?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?