The Bite
Chimy Changa

FUN LAH

By Kington
Irritated. Dad took a nap saying we were going for supper later. So I turned down Joel.

Dad woke up. Chased me off the com. Said later might go. Then when I was all settled in the "He say only lah mode" with the newspaper on my lap he said, "so where?"

9:45 LA DEI GO WHERE?

See ham ok change to si ham. "No don't try to be funny getting hepititis so young."

Williams? "The place filthy enough to give you hepititis."

"can go pizza uno lah they close at 11" "they close kitchen at 10 lah" "No lah 11 lah" "Everyone closes kitchen at 10 lah" "Black canyon?" "They close kitchen at 10 lah!"

Hungry di.

-_-......Potong steam....

At 10:45 "so want go fat?" Bird's typo for eat.

"ask parents first" my reply.

My dad voiced no objections the first few(more than one) times I told him. Was doing some stuff at the same time which didn't require much brain power. He normally talks to me while I'm doing that kinda stuff and demands very very technical, intelligent and well thought out answers.

When he saw my house keys. "Eh where you going?" "Find food" "tell your mom"

"you're not going anywhere"

I flipped my keys and went to my room. Irritated arh. Potong my steam. Dad don't care also. Irritated arh.



Release irritation through that. Random music thats fast paced. Lyrics that don't really mean much either.

Still hungry. Zzzzz need eat lives.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?