The Bite
Chimy Changa

In the dead of the night

By Kington
On a server used by many. But location unknown.

4 am. Shifting my shoulders continuosly. I've got a red line running horrizontally from the edges of my eyes dashing towards the irises. Normal for a guy who can't say he actually slept at all the night before. I've been awake for 21 hours now if you count the previous night. But if you don't it's way over 24. My left hand is rubbing the area between my lower lip and my chin and occasionally tapping it in the centre. A copy of a habit my old friend uses when she's thinking. My hair is pretty much like a storm since I dried it at 12:30 am and didn't bother to straighten it. I stare at the screen intently wondering what this fella is going to say next.

"Seriously man pray about it."

It's drizzling outside. A chilly zephyr blows at my toes.

I do pray about it. But I pray that things turn out in the best possible way for all of us. And not just how I want it.

"Then ask if it's right."

I never thought about that.

"If it's not right there's no point."

Thats true. I've forgotten the most important thing. Doing something only if it's worth it.

So I've gotta check first. But it's unlikely to be anyway. I'm just probably gonna wait for the next request/demand/order/command to come in. Super chilling lifestyle.

"You've changed a lot these 2 years."

Well yeah I've changed like mad but it isn't because of that person.

"Not because of her it's just that you've changed. You've changed a lot over this period of 2 years."

Well it has probably more to do with God than anything else. But then again thats just the way I am changing non stop.

"You've changed for the better."

So I guess there is hope. But whats my next move? Kinda stuck in a deadlock anyway. Nothing to do till exams end.

I'm just shaking legs till my next sign appears or something. Boring lah. Nothing is going to come in till Nov.15 too. I know none of us are going to make any moves until my exam is over at least. So really shake legs with this chilling lifestyle.
----------------------

On a side note my sis won the Hugo comment competition on Nicole Kiss's blog. 100ml @@ wah. Yer.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?