The Bite
Chimy Changa

Narcolepsy

By Kington
I was a fool to think I could escape my own narcolepsy.

Part of the reason I can actually stay up till 4 to begin with...Is because I destroy my own sleeping clock.

But I didn't break it this time around. And well...Last night was bad very bad.

I pulled out my econs notes. I had planned only to read Ms. Chian's compressed notes. Not the lecture slides. Which is fairly little. I finished the first set.

And as I proceeded to the second set.............Yes I fell asleep that abruptly. I woke up much later trying to remember what day and why was my orange lamp on and I realised what I'm supposed to be doing. 1 page later. Same thing happened.

I went about this cycle waking countless times last night alone in a desperate struggle to finish the notes. Eventually I woke up for good at 7 wrapped myself in my blanket sat cross-legged on my bed and did some speed-reading just to refresh what didn't fall out of my head since trials.

I fell asleep just like that except that I didn't hit the bed. I noticed I was only asleep for 5 mins and I steeled myself and did my best to finish. I read everything in about an hour including the bouts of the nacrolepsy symptom. Skipping the parts heavily embeded in my head.

At 8 I got ready for coll and finished prep at 8:30 reached coll and got to the hall and when I sat down.

"You may begin."

Begin I didn't. What I did was pray. Then I did my best to turn the paper inside out. Paper 1 was ok la. Paper was soft and not colourfull all black and white. But paper 2 I couldn't find the points in my own essay. I was definately answering the question but I don't know if I was answering in the way expected.
----------------

I thought I needed to drive south today. Both the journey south and back. But turns out no. And they left without me either. Sigh.

So I'm all alone today. Aiseh any ideas what to do?
-----------------

On a side note. I finally farmed properly. Much to everyone's shock and horror. -_- is it that rare for me?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?