The Bite
Chimy Changa

Whoops I forgot lunch

By Kington
*beep beep* And the car starts.

Wokay yesterday it was the other passenger. I've only got 2 fairly common female passengers really.

Yesterday I sent the other one home. Normally she only needs me every thinking skills paper literally.

Before that I finished my Thinking Skills paper still not entirely sure if what I wrote was the answers but pretty much plausible answers.

After getting my CD player back from Fang I went over to the SAM block to take a leak.(was on the way if you're wondering cause I went to my locker)

I was wondering where to put my "secret weapon" so I tossed it very lightly onto the top of the lockers lodged between the toilets. Then I head a familiar "fabric brushing against 2 surfaces as it falls between them" sound. OOPS!

Then I though nvm la go pee. So I took a leak met Liang Hoong. Then when I came out I took a good hard look at my problem. 3 lockers. The 1 on the left and the 1 on the right had all 5 holes compartment. Therefore possibly filled with books or possibly even bags. BAD. The middle 1 had a open top compartment. Easier. Slightly.

So I spread my shoulders. Opened my arms. Adjusted my neck. Spread my legs. Picked my teeth. Clipped my nails. Gelled my hair. Sprayed on some Hugo XY. Called in the cavalry...Eh wait where was I? Oh yeah...Took a deep breath. And I yanked the centre locker stack out. Eh not that heavy eh. I looked up just to check if there was any Taylors staff around in case I get slapped with vandalism. I saw 1 so I tried to gesture for him to help. He shook his head. -_- evilllllll.

I resumed pulling it out nevertheless. Loads of scraping noises. When there was enough space for me to fit my hand through I reached in and plucked out my "secret weapon". Then I realised. I need to shove it back in.

Pulling it out was pretty easy I gotta admit. But sliding it back in. Since I couldn't guide it and the spot where the locker stacks are placed is slightly elevated...I leaned on the locker stack. Crossed my legs for balance and kicked the thing back in. Didn't take long. But while I was kicking Sarah came by. Lim btw. OOPS. Eh this toilet popular arh. I felt like the cookie monster caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. PAI SEH.

"Eh KINGTON CHILL!!!!"
[looks up with the stressed coz I'm trying to get the locker back in/guilty look for yanking out the locker anyway]
"It wasn't that hard you know thinking skills. Don't have to get all stressed over it and start kicking lockers."
"Ummm I dropped something behind the lockers."
"Oh."

Well if you pass by the lockers on 1st floor of the SAM block check out the centre stack. Notice how the bottom has no more paint? Yes. Thats what my kicking did to it.

Okay so my passenger wasn't hungry. She remembered to eat lunch after all. But I've got priority! So I took the toll route home and stopped by KFC(Benji proud or not?) and got myself something.

KFC zinger meal.

Sent her home. And then when I got home...*VOOSH!* Suddenly rain like mad. Oh ter-GG. So I sat in the car and ate 2 wedges. When I realised that it's probably not gonna get any lighter. I decided to run for it. Lazy use "secret weapon" for such a short distance too.

I got into a run. Then I slowed down. I remembered all tiles for a front yard. Makes for a very bad pratfall. So I had a brisk walk in the rain to the front door >< Brisk and wet.

Sat around for awhile typed yesterday's blog post. Then talked to bird about freerice. His level was 29 and it came as a nasty shock to him cause he thought my english wasn't that good after all. I told him I got 32. Much later to his irritation. I earned 420 grains. And I had 39 on the score level. Eat your heart out Bird! Buahahaha.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?