The Bite
Chimy Changa

Exhausting day

By Kington
I picked up my usual passenger. And then I felt the premonition roar.

It tugged. Made me sweat. Destabilised my heartbeat. Made me unable to concentrate. Made me uneasy. Sorry wei if I spaced out quite a bit today. Just had me worried a lot. But I was still listening to everything you said really just couldn't come up with proper responses. Btw nice job on the nails. And did you apply makeup?

Wei Chin asked me to sit with them during CF. Maybe she saw my disorientation. My confusion. Hyper-reactions.

I sat with them again during lunch. But my mind didn't really take a seat with them. I hadn't eaten anything much in 14 hours but I didn't feel hungry.

I couldn't foresee what it was. But by the time lunch was quite over I thought of 1 possibility.

When we left for 1U I should have noticed the scope of the problem. I didn't think much of it. But when we reached the lifts. I knew it. We should split up.

After splitting up, time to pay the cost. I got a bit impatient as the blood pumped a bit harder. Not faster by much, but a lot harder. Finally we all finished what we were supposed to do respectively then I got the sms..."Big apple's". My head felt like it was being lanced. Painful wei. And as I neared Big Apple I smelled it, the CH chains(not Chee Hoe chains wouldn't wanna smell that) in the air. Superheated oil. And the pain climbed.

While my other friend was talking to her friends, I went to Zoe's shop and resumed my never ending hunt for...that thingy. It's not there. The pain subsided when I stopped smelling the oil.

I walked back and as I tried to deal with it. I overshot the place so I went into Windancer and checked out kites. I noticed the lady manning the store was very very bored. And then I picked up some beads and slots. No problem. Then I saw something that Eng Joe has. Some kind of powerful magnet. I picked it up. Stupid stupid stupid. When I'm stressed my body's EM field spikes sky high. For the tail end of f5 I couldn't use the radio in my room because it was too sensitive. Just being in the same room as it caused only static wash to be played. Picking up the magnets was GG. They were strong enough to kill pacemakers and other equipment.

I put the thing back. Feeling disoriented. I walked out and when the sales assistant thanked me. I looked at her. And everything was blur. Darn stupid magnets.

At Big Apple I just let my head cool. I knew if I ate a donut that would seriously seriously mean trouble. But the smell wasn't too much of a problem in the end.

When leaving I think that's when the problem began. Someone recognizes my passenger. Never mind. I turn to look. WOAH A WHOLE BUNCH OF GIRLS. Ok keep distance. Vanish first. She should occupy their attention they might not have noticed me.

Then one keh poh chee turn to look directly at me. SIGH. I caught the fellow looking and I gave a look of confusion.(VERY VERY HANDY EXPRESSION) Why la got 1 turn to look when the rest couldn't be bothered. That never plays out well. Confirm you got asked the usual things kawanku. Talked to Sin Yen. Also got asked the usual questions over there.

Problem. Then when my friend was once again alone I joined her and eh ada kawan lagi. Oh church mate. Gee Gee folks. While they were talking I didn't feel too up to it but I tried it anyway. When this new person glanced at me I did the usual. Read the feeds. Curiosity, confusion, joy and suspicion gathered on this person's mind.

So I changed body language. Confusion grew. Suspicion shrunk but din't vanish. Take what you can get some days really. I made a window for you. You gotta grab it kay.

My friend, then you did the most impatient thing I have ever seen you done. You refused to wait for the lift. I really didn't like the idea of you following me across the car park. In 1U there's too many dark corners. I really would have preferred waiting for the lift. But it wasn't too far anyway.

In the car eventually everything slipped away. Didn't feel so funny anymore. Just tired. But inside I knew something had changed today. Wasn't sure what.

But my friend. If you get into trouble. Call me. I'll back you up. Just let me know what to say. Sorry wei I should have known better than to risk things in the first place. Sigh really need to get back to work. Been ages since I've used these tools of mine.

------------------
Jokes of the day:

"Life rocks thats why it's so hard."

A guy approaches the counter at A&W.
"Hello sir, would you like to drown?"
"HUH? Of course not!"
"So you must want the float then."
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?