The Bite
Chimy Changa

I pick Xin Huei!

By Kington
Credit where due...

Sarah came up with the "Life rocks thats why it's so hard joke." HEhehe you asked for the credits right.
--------------------------
Eh 3:41AM eh dei!

OMIGOSH I FELL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF THE LAPTOP AGAIN!

Eh why la dei got flashing orange light. *blink blink*

EH? "Wheeeeeeeeee"? Who's that?

Oh jiu chiu shiu. It's Emily. Eh still awake?

The next bit was kinda disorienting. She asked me if I wanted to eat dinner "today" at nearly 4 in the morning I thought....EH DINNER PASSED ALREADY LA DEI!

Then I realised it's the first of December. Wow it's been a whole year come to think of it. Been a whole year since I had a proper meal with her.

She taught me Moral and to my dismay still no A1...And I taught her add m3 with Khai Sim. She met me a week before I had the uber bleeding session from last year.

And she's one of the few people who calls me "King".(seriously eh my other friend, you can call me King if you want to nothing lah we're close enough)

She wants to makan since her parents ffk her for the "next" day and her brother isn't around. So ok lah.

She pretty much knows I'm quite apprehensive about eating with her alone cause of the trust building issue...So we do the usual. Summon the common friend. Khai Sim? Family cook di. Xin Huei? Gone to times square. Her options exhausted I reach for mine. Daniel? Family day. Jorrel? He asks if she's still with her boyfriend and then tells me that his mom wants him to buy dinner. Kein Yew? Dinner at home. Peggy? In Ipoh. Sarah? Bukit Tinggi. I think if I got anymore desperate Jon Ling would be talking crap already over dinner.

Bummer. Oh bird says he can join us after his dinner. So ended up at Kayu Tesco.

Makan. Both wallet beaten people feeling poor.

Normally if someone asks me out to makan. Unless the guys. I would decline. That or Sarah/Yiyun/Lesley lah. And even then it's not one on one.

But then again I found myself across the table sucking on my straw with this little chiku that has just finished SPM across the table. With not another soul in sight. Bird said "ENJOY YOUR DATE!" Gee Gee lah bird. Crow hunting season you watch out. I'm gonna get myself a license.

But I kinda expected that we'd talk about each other's love life. Thats a super given thing. Always happens. But nothing happened. Guess it's still a touchy subject. She knows what I'm doing in my own life anyway. Makes me off limits. Very off limits. She knows the dangers anyway. Saw all the uhm...dynamite.

But wow. 1 year of nothing apart from an intensive add m3 lesson. And it was a total flood of crap yesterday. Scary lah she. Laughing like that non-stop. I think SPM addeled her brains too.

After we found him. He kept up the crap too! I think she was desperate to go home after that. Her eyesockets must be really smooth from all the eye-rolling anyway.

So there's one important must have dinner out of the way...It's time to visit Khai Ming.

Oh I guess since Sarah calls me immoral...Emily's tutoring didn't change much lol.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?