The Bite
Chimy Changa

Stamina building

By Kington
So...I've got the muscles tuned up. Good enough for about 8 heavy ones.

And good enough to carry Sarah.(I can lah! you're not that heavy!) And possibly everyone else. But not Keong. I don't wanna snap my spine. Whoops!

Combined strength allowance has also exceeded my own body weight. So not bad lah.

But absolutely no stamina. Just raw instant firepower. So holiday it's stamina building time. Useless lah if got gun but low ammo supply.

Running at 6am. Every other day hopefully. Maybe earlier to catch the sunrise too. Gotta stop all the 4AM(c'mon 1 more game pls) And just run. Hard and fast. Pummeling the road. Testing the traction on my shoes.

Alternated with swimming. Also hard and fast. Try to tear those shoulder muscles again.

Gonna be tough. But not many choices for a guy running out of time sadly. Rah run run. Friend of mine rung a bell when she said so. Bird wasn't happy with the idea of 6am. Eh rooster crows lah. Jorrel probably wouldn't mind though.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?