The Bite
Chimy Changa

Quick one

By Kington
I know I've been missing for a few days. I know I haven't updated in awhile breaking form and habit. And very few people know why...Cause I lazy tell lah. Sooner or later I'll tell lah but very busy at the mo.

Well just a quick update before I hop off to penang tomorrow.

Oh I've got a job for Monday 9-evening for 50RM for the whole day's work.

I hope I can drain the damage from my throat and lungs before I get on the job.

------------------------------
*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggg* *ring* *ring*

An old fashioned ringing tone blares out and I ignore it pulling up my legs again. 12...13...

Zac-vin and his friend stares so I pick it up seeing the name "Wai Lum" across the face. He probably wants CC I thought.

"Hello?"
"Eh................................"

I felt my fingers go slack around my phone. I struggled to hold it.

I was putting on my shoes before I even got to the next sentence. As I left the building Kalim asked "What's wrong man?"

"Emergency."

And I ran all the way home. Even if my energy reserves were burning.

In 20 mins I cancelled everything. Scrapped every plan. Turned down 1 offer to a party and 1 offer to DJ prom.

Time to fly. And the meters hit 160. When the skies had already peeled to black.
-------------------------------------------

Oh lol ironic ben-ji should mention that. I've got a wierd post related to her coming up soon.

It explains what I've been doing for the past few days. Sort of. Ok lah it just explains how I've filled my time the past few days not what I've been doing mainly. And no I did not spend every waking moment thinking about Sarah lah! The past few days have been...distracting...everyone there just sorta dropped what we were doing before that and focused on whats at hand. Psst the uhmmm...3 monkeys who know...don't tell first ah keep the suspense building. Got a uber idea for a post.

And chill lah. I'm alright. Everyone is fine.

And yo! Sup Nash!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?