The Bite
Chimy Changa

S and......S

By Kington
Well actually it's sister and Sarah is home. Finally.

After my sister's prolonged abscence in UK she's finally home. Within prodding range. Makes pestering, teasing and laming a lot easier. And retribution for over-laming(Yes I'm pretty good that) a lot more dangerous than a "-_-" smiley.

__/TAXI\__
_@_====_@_

WHEE!

Feeling sick. Sis brought back a lot of dust from the UK.

After Sarah's prolonged abscence at Grace Youth Assembly camp. I was left feeling bored. Lifeless. And bored. In other words. Ordinary lah. Very ordinary. But eh she's back. So the fun and games begin again! Wheeee! Welcome back kawannnn!

Well I'm feeling sick so I can't remember what exactly this post was supposed to be about. But then again I'm pretty brain addled normally anyway. Sigh I'll try to update consistently now that my most avid reader is back.

SNEEZE YER CANNOT TAHAN THE DUST LAH! Dog went on a super scratching frenzy adding more dust to the air also. Wah feel like gonna pass out wei and have to get a respirator on.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?