The Bite
Chimy Changa

1st week of coll for 2008

By Kington
Last last Sunday ended on a good note. With a nice convo with Sarah. And a super encouraging one from Pui Yean("You've had all the bad days for the quota so you can have the good days after this!") Thanks Yean!

The whole week before that was just buried in crap lah. I spent the whole time after Henry's party ber-emoing around.

Then Sunday put a little ray of sunshine into perspective.

But sigh sadly someone turned me down for lunch on Monday. -_- Never mind lah expected also.

So I ended up going off to try and get my passport made. But I forgot to take my passport sized photos and my birthcert. ("Kurt say IC!" "passport!")

Realising that there's no point going back and forth...I hopped off to fetch Lesley and her friend for hanging about till about 7 smth. About 3 hours were spent stoning and crapping actually. Then went for dinner with Emily followed up with Bob with Bird, Penyu and Emily. Found Xinyi in the morning and found out I could scare her.(she's super hard to locate and I need her for something) AMAZING! NICE! WOOT!

Good day.

Tuesday first day of coll. Was fun getting my feet wet again.

Wed was also a fun day but it was pretty long. And oh I found Xin Huei in taylors for the first time. Need her for something as well. Dad left for Bangkok. Fragged 2 good games in coll. Slept late betting and all with the 2 guys after fragging.

Thurs I think I bummed around the whole day but went out to do crap anyway. Mom left for Bangkok. Got to sleep on the masterbedroom's bed. But slept at 4. Woot first taste of a bed in close to a month. No I didn't lick it.

But I froze my butt off no blanket.

Friday I froze over. No blanket again but super cold. I woke up to Lesley's sms (THANKS WEI REAL LIFE SAVER!) Got up put everything together. Went off to coll. After coll friday rocked lah. But at night was just the usual fragging. And I figured out the heat problem for my com.

Sat I went to Pasar Seni with Bird. And we bought a kite for Benaiah since he was leaving Malaysia. Wau! Bird super suck at bargaining. But hey it was fun.

Sunday, said farewell to Amanda. Sniff will miss you Panda! Then I went to church and had lunch with the subang/klang huddle group. Came home and my parents were home. Went to Viet Kitchen in 1U with aunt and my cousin who was brought up from Johor. Good dinner. But I felt like something was wrong. I didn't manage to perform my function in the morn after all...And turns out my shoe is beyond repair...So the week ended on a bad note for me.

Sigh and I also started swearing again. I quit last year because I knew I was going to hang out with Sarah a lot more and swearing in front of her seems very wrong...

Alright alright gotta fix things before the week is over.

And I've got a blog post readied but uncompleted. Gonna be a few days before it comes up. Trying to add Malaysian flavour to my writing.

Oh also quite happy cause I managed to shift some resources last week. Difficult but sooooooooo worth it!

Downloaded The Less and Grey Holiday too! Was a super super happy week!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?