The Bite
Chimy Changa

Acid slpash

By Kington
Supposedly when I'm pissed it feels a lot like acid spill.

Scalding and burning things everywhere. Burning up little shrubs from their miserable lives. And scalding a few unfortunate souls. But no one was disfigured luckily.

But supposedly when Xinyi gets pissed she stares you in the face you lose a bit of hair, some small critters die and insects just die in the general blast zone everywhere.

Oh yeah temperature drops by 20 too while you're feeling hot under the collar simultaneously. She's good...And I'm jealous.

Well supposedly while under this roof there are penalties for lashing out and doing anything.

So normally I ber-emo in my own room trying hard not to swear or I try really hard to read the Bible(reading it takes a lot of effort and concentration and time when I'm pissed because of the plain way I was made)

But wow. This night is really testing my patience.

I was alright till my friend dropped the bomb of false hope on me. Twice. I was already well insulated for the first blow. Stared at my foggy little crystal ball for a good part of my free time guessing things and it popped up. So I just chilled first. So when the news came I dodged backwards and smiled thriumphantly because I didn't get slapped. Then I leaned forward with a smirk on a face. Then for "wed" I had a drop of hope. Then Life the nasty guy I live with, did a backhand and splattered that smirk of mine all over the wall on the left.

First time I was well prepared lah cause I kinda expected it already. But kawan...The second time lah it was like getting slapped by the back hand of fate. I know it's not your fault and all but..."wah" is the best and all I'll say. But then again quite used to you potong-ing my steam...

Then round 2. Sis wanted to tell me mildly interesting stories but it's a lot like the stories that people tell and you go..."you didn't know that?" but I was feeling snappish. So I said "who asked?" heheh high 5 Rachel if you see this.

Sis didn't hear it though. So she told her donkey story anyway. Which is fine and all till she went..."Kington listen to my story lah. Very interesting."

By the blessing poured on me please give me the strength to handle crap. WOW NICE LAH SISTER JUST BLEW THE ENDING FOR A SHORT STORY I'M READING. AND WOW FANTASTICALLY BEFORE I FINISHED THAT SENTENCE ALL THE ENDINGS FOR THE SHORT STORIES IN THAT BOOK.

Deep breath. 1....2.....3.....4......*holds temples* *closes eyes* *scrubs face with a coarse palm*

And dad wanted me to settle his 3G/messages setting problems for his handphone. Which involved calling Maxis about 5 times tonight alone. And the whole time my dad would sarcastically say "And I thought you said you were the smart one?" everytime I had to call them again or tell him the latest turn of events. Not to mention the fact that I haven't done my homework and I should have went to sleep about an hour ago. In the words of Keong "sweet" heh.

Cleansings breaths yeah...1.....2................3........FOUR LAH.......*holds temples* *closes eyes* *pinches bridge of nose*

Oh yeah not to forget service with a smile. Like adding insult to injury weih.

But kinda yay it's working buahahaha I've got the skills and the thin hairline patience of keeping the fire 1mm from the surface to get the job done. Woot. I'm running off the 3G connection from the handphone for this.

But I guess it's just a build up. Sorry wei Sarah I'm really not angry at you seriously. Just a lil dismayed. And you know how much I really don't want to scold you or unleash any form of wrath...

And the buildup...carlosttherightwingmirrorsoIcouldn'tcutrightdrivingtocoll today some guy stole just the mirror leaving the whole ear intact but removing the mirror,late for coll(woke up sooo late lesley got up before me),no proper room to prep for coll,forgot to load a cd in the cd player,crazy jam on the way to coll,forgot to charge handphone knowing perfectly well I had a very very necessary phonecall to make that day,sis decided to get frustrating asking for my cousin's number again and again and again repeatedly and asking me if I'm sure and being too lazy to call my aunt who would for 200% without a doubt have the number,asked classmates if they wanted to shift our class on friday so we could go home at 12 and so I could go to HELP CF to see the Rainbow and my other friends there, got a no for that,had 2 seperate hours of frustrating further math...,drove home without the right mirror once again,came home wanted to play dota but sis wanted me to do crap for her, got to play dota in the end but ended up having 2 crappy games, went for gym(massive tax on willpower truthfully), saw bittergourd chicken on the table, had to help cous move stuff even though I super badly needed to deliver stuff to Kein Yew and take a bath, lost water pressure during my bath, a niggling thing that can push me to yelling point everytime I think about it and Oh I'm hungry. And oh my shoes are irrepairable.

But all that didn't matter actually. I just let bygones be bygones was fairly pleased after the water pressure came back. Was kinda happy actually.

Then you tak jadi come -_- how long lah has it been since we last talked? Was super looking forward to it and all...

But oklah things were sill pretty good today. I asked for a spotter to replace the missing mirror and Eswhy even went so far as to say she'd be willing to stay till 3 just to help me out. Wow I'm touched. Eswhy actually agreed. Xin Huei did the job in the end. Had a fairly good lunch. Found a super chun chu yuk fan shop the guy moved actually. Thanks to Edwyn for that. Good physics lesson. Xin Huei might be able to drive in the morn and afternoon back and forth while I rest if she gets the license fast enough. Managed to fight for the Sentra back tomorrow. Nice. Lifted 15 kgs using only 1 muscle. Even that surprised the trainer a lot. Mom fetched me home too. Saw the Turtle too. Mike is also being a real bud trying to get me tell the rest of the story. A fun relay of smses between me and a friend and a really really touching goodbye in a phonecall. It was so short but when I put down I just had to go "Wow!"(I don't think you know who I'm referring to but I just had to say thanks anyway really made my day halfway) Managing to catch Xin Huei in the cafeteria before class started. Finding out that I might be taking on 2 permanant passengers again finally. Finding out I might get a source of cash soon. Well needed with 4 diff birthdays coming. I've got a chance to reach full potential now. Finally talking to Sue Wei again ^^ And God still loves us.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Seriously wei. Another day like this and you'd see me trying to abuse the full skill set with Keong's parang.

----------------

And everyone give a huge round of applause to Lesley for passing driving. Congratulations again! (But you still don't get to drive me.)(No way!)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?