The Bite
Chimy Changa

Daya ria

By Kington
Food poisoning. Sial.

Yer I don't wanna spend the night with my head spinning like some lovestruck young maiden smitten with a very charming young man(such as the delusional self image of the author of this blog).

I had a nap on the floor. But I couldn't stand the orange lamp in my room so it's now pointing at the wall and I'm living off any light bouncing off the wall.

But my mom would come in see me sweating and shout at me to go take a second bath.

The din nearly split my head clean like firewood on the chopping block.

But I woke up much later at about 11 had a bath anyway.

Came out. Then found my fragging mates.

Had a sad frag. But we were saying "If we win this 4A's tmr right"

Game was that sad.

We didn't win. Duh no possible way.

Fear for my econs now. NOooooooooooooooooo I don't wanna give up 10% of my income to my econs teacher!

Oddly enough. I'm not worried somehow. Not even anticipant. I'm just talking crap with a friend who's alvls doesn't matter anymore too.

Sigh I guess I should sleep. If not I won't be able to get up on time tomorrow.

If the results suck...I'll be home early and you won't see a post from me.

If they rock...I'll still be home early and you won't see a post from me either cause I'd be busy.

And a big thank you to the only non-alvls student who wished me blessings. You know who you are. Smsed me at 4:30. Thank you wei.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?