The Bite
Chimy Changa

Evaluation of dec 7 2007- jan 7 08

By Kington
The Good.

I reconnected with Henry.(although I had to shock him in the process)(I told you Lesley I can be scary)
I discarded some fairly pointless stuff I had learnt.
Took a journey back into the past and dug up some pretty useful stuff I USED to know how to do.
Had a lot of strength pumped in.
Reconnected with a lot of old friends.
Saw Emily. As promised last last year.
Saw Lesley. As promised last year.
Saw Sarah. As unpromised in any year.
Talked to Pui Yean quite a bit.
Fragged with Janus!(super+ there. Shit wei I feed like a cheeseburger)
Learnt how to handle my outputs. (and the efficiency of my input requirements)
Went Thailand and got a lot of positive writing influences there.
Got 3 pairs of jeans from Thailand. Loving them!
Got a new pair of headphones.
Studied some other non-academic stuff.
Learnt a bit of Thai.
Watched 1408 with the slackers in Jorrel's house.
Found my purpose in life.
Found my self.
Found my faith.
Figured out how to control the freaking bleeding.
Had the famous lorong selamat char kuey teow!
Got Bird to stop worrying about how I conduct myself in most aspects.(just today)(was heavily quizzed on my course of actions and when I produced mature well thought out answers which indicated I had already thought of all these things before hand)
Finally saw the insides of Sri Cempaka.
Found a lot of chun new music. (THE ROCKET SUMMER!)

The Bad.

Laid my paternal Grandmother to eternal rest.
Pushed Sarah away for a brief moment.
Dripped away a lot of blood.
Nearly lost my faith, my self and my confidence.
Nearly lost my trust in a brother. But now I doubt my sister instead.
Did not pick up my skills in my left and my right again. (very very sad loss)
Skills learning progress was fairly stagnant. Just a few enhancements on old stuff anyway. (am I reaching the end of things?)
Lost patience.
Didn't study any academia.
Didn't do any homework.(sure gg tmr/today)
Fell sick quite a bit.
Lost in a personal fight.
Didn't get to renew passport.
Lost some of that glimmer and charm.
Didn't finish Daywatch nor the awakened mage.
Didn't clear out my hard disks.
Pissed off my parents one too many times.
Didn't see Michael.
Didn't fix things with Mar-xha.
Left behind a lot of things.
Burnt a bridge or 2.
Lost a few skills entirely.
Didn't go out with Sarah as much as expected.
Didn't go out with Lesley as much as expected.
Became a total cheeseburger in Dota.(apart from being a total nut)
Gained some negative influence in Thailand.
Restrung some finances.
Hard drive swamped with music.
Didn't touch any musical devices. Apart from my speakers.
Lost a lot of stuff from my memory. As Sarah dreadfully pointed out with a question.
Lost a bit of the driving touch. Ouch the most hard burned and forced into service driver losing the touch.

The TBD(To Be Determined) (terminology courtesy of Trisha)

The pessimist bit in me won. Beat the optimist bit in me in a contest. (basically how many times and under what conditions would hang out with Sarah, and a few other things.) So the pessimist will reign. No telling where that will lead.
Had a bit more nightmares than usual.
Moved up in the ability to predict things.(yes it can be both good and bad)
Mucked about in other people's business.
Dispensed a lot of advice to Wei Yew. (can go either way seeing how things turned out for me)
Investigated things.
Couldn't figure out a question Sarah posed in the past. Almost back to square one too.
Changed stance. Twice.
Made a few dangerous decisions.
Got my dog to stop following me around so much. (sis's doing actually haha)
Bought switchfoot concert tickets.
Didn't teach anyone to replace me again.
Spent a lot of time focusing certain skills and totally left out some.
Copied stuff.

--------------
Wow complicated. A lot of things aren't even mentioned.

Well I do this self-evaluation a lot actually. Every once in awhile. And sometimes once a week or every few days.

First time I've put it off for so long actually. But oh well the demands of the world can't wait can they.

Alright time to sleep. Lesley is telling me to anyway. Pretty sound advice seeing as I'm as dead beaten as my car today.

Feel like redoing today again. Quite a wonderful day apart from forgetting to bring my birth cert for passport renewal. But first I gotta get back into the groove. The flow.

Pointless rambling. Gotta sleep.

Snore. Ciao.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?