The Bite
Chimy Changa

Leg

By Kington
Thanks for yesterday eh buds. Dahm syok.

You're just so entertaining lah my neck and face muscles are pulled from resisting laughter already. Lets do it again sometime!
--------------------------

Freak it hurts.

"Are you ok or not?"
"Yeah, peachy, excellent just need to get over the pain first."

Ok try standing straight. Try walking. It's probably just a bump to that tender bit.

No comments. Woot should be alright lah. Just walk it off.

*splat*

WHAT THE JEWISH JANGLE! SO MUCH BLOOD! All over the five foot way! FREAK ON MY SHOES TOO!

"Your leg!"

Right sure thing. Duh it's my precious leg. Whee excellent my leg nice! Woot and we're so far away from anything and everything.

"Sit down first lah!"

A lady rushes out with plaster and tissue is pulled out.

"Plaster it."
"Let me dry up the blood first." I respond.

Siong lah dahm pain firing all the nerves one shot. It's nearly too much pain to stand.

I pull the fabric back. Take a waiting to tissue mop it up.

"You've got to seal it up."

Freak I gotta press it...Apply pressure...Basic first aid technique right...

I close my eyes. Place it on the horrid mess of a bloody fountain and press hard. There'll be no more blood in that area with such pressure.

Still breathing hard a plaster is slapped on.

I spend some time limping around but eventually I'm walking around.

But by nightime my feet hurt too. I sit in the bathtub with my feet soaking in water as cold as it gets. Sadly the nerves there are half dead not hypersensetive.

I felt like dripping iodin into the water but I resisted the urge anyway. The wound is covered in iodin.

<-------------------->

"Uncle you ok anot?"
"Yeap perfectly fine! Sweet! Having a great day my niece."

She just grins uncertainly.

"Why are you laughing and telling so many jokes? You look so cham."
"Maybe he's in shock." says Mr."I'm applying/pouring dettol right into your wounds"

I know from experience grown robust men recoil from pain. And I'm getting a healthy bit of first aid there and then.

All I feel is just cold air. Wow amazing. I know the old idea was to have things so screwed up pain wouldn't be on the list of sensations.

I had already denied help getting to the office because I didn't want to embaress myself further. Bravado. Waving to my friend's sister required effort. But chuckling to myself, and to the further curiosity of what kinda freak they're bandaging, I remember her expression. Worth it.

I keep telling jokes and laughing even as they keep applying antiseptic to the numerous wounds and taping on the massive bandages.

"I don't know whats wrong with you wei..." she says shaking her head.
"Me neither." I reply.

Well at least thats it for the pain management. Fuh luckily it was perfected 2 years ago. Lets me bleed like a spigot with minimal pain.

Getting home nevertheless was hard enough.

Thanks for it. Still working too. Good enough lah to keep going. To keep doing what I do best.
---------------

Wow I need to sleep. Super sleepy. Couldn't even get this post to turn out right.

Just finished Liar Game. Now need to pass it to Jorrel. Hmmm Lesley since you watch these things do you want a copy too?

Now it's a big question. Should I finish My Boss My Hero even if Michelle said it ends weakly? Or should I just hop over to 40 litres of tears?

And a big thank you to Michelle for giving me the last episode of Liar Game...1.1GIGS WEI!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?