The Bite
Chimy Changa

Moments of sarcasm

By Kington
I'm going to pull out my com's speakers and drag them to my room.

Cannot tahan wei! Too much good music! It's like being thristy 24-7 now!

--------------------------

"A tabloid once said you were gay. Do you have any comments about that?"
"Oh I tend to make up rubbish during interviews just to see if the reporter is actually listening."
"So could you go over what happened?"
"Well I told him that I was a homosexual but I had to give it up because it made my eyes water. And he just nodded and kept writing."

Brilliant. It was on top gear.

-------------------------------

Kurtwin: Eh guys I think we're losing.
Kington: Eh Kurt I didn't know you got secret I identity.
Kurtwin: I do?
Kington: Yeah. You're captain obvious.

Every few days whenever we get to frag.

--------------------------------

"How did you get here?"
"Oh we flew."
"You flew?"
"Yeah you've never heard of the flying club? To get airborn right we just take a running jump...Then we try really hard to forget about hitting the ground. If you get that right. You won't land."
"Amazing."
"Isn't it?"
"So how did you get here lah?"
"Drive la."
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?