The Bite
Chimy Changa

Fool

By Kington
Aye be it so.

Aye just as true as the rain pours from the sky.

Aye just as I was born from my mother's womb.

More fool than man aye?

Too oft as the weather changed. The dry leaves flit by across my car as I drive alone on the roads.

I think of it.

That. Aye.

I be more fool than man.

Planning the endings of so many stories. Wading into it all standing blindfolded.

Agreeing to be the protector of the person I believe has the greatest shot of being a legend where I believe it will count the most.

Pulling threads and chains to influence the outcomes of a lot of events.

Shaking things.

Predicting forecasts.

Predicting lives.

Predicting future worlds.

And yet I keep making mistakes.

What good is a man if he is but a fool when he drowns in the robes of his own office?

What good is a man if he cannot utilise all that which is given by God to him?

What good is it if I keep trying to keep my honour but in the end it's just a facade?

What good is a man if he's asked to manage the lives and outcomes of many, but can't even settle his own domestic life?

Aye. I am a fool.

But if this fool don't work.

He's not even a fool.

------------------------

Inspired by something Jorrel can repeat from start to end. It's actually kinda fascinating. That and I kinda feel like an idiot now.

Nearly full recovery! (Thank you Sarah for constantly checking up on me you aunty!)

Praise God! Recovery had hit an invisible wall for a few days sinking in and out of fever. Glad thats over!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?