The Bite
Chimy Changa

I lost 2 kg

By Kington
Yes ladies and gents.

In that 1 week of illness. The triple infection week.

I think there was a third. No real way to ascertain since I killed off everything.

Especially since I spent the week nauseous unable to pig out during the one week of the year where every guy in the country proudly thumps the table and tells the rest of us how much he gained in weight.

The least I could do was eat a few dishes and not hold my head while relatives ate the other dishes.

So yes how did I lose 2kg?

Not eating I guess. I spent nearly the whole week starving cause I just couldn't put down any food. Dahm jelak lah when you can't taste your food.

I also lost quite a bit of hair. No baldspotting though. Mom gave me genes which gives me a lot of hair.

Did lose a bit of muscle mass too. That weighs a lot. Realised it at the gym when my strength fell in most places. Even the muscles that support some of my functions don't work too well. (shoulder popping out during lateral pull down can be crazy painfull)

But.............

Haha.................

Eat your heart out wei! Starving lah. Fat gets burnt off first!

Since I lack it everywhere but the stomach...Free toning session hahahahahah!

But still beh syok I lost thermal insulator but I'm going UK so soon.

--------------------

I'm listening to Vertical Horizon. Nice lah their music. Super classic!

"Gotta be honest, I think you know. We're covered in lies but that's ok.............."
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?