The Bite
Chimy Changa

It's not for me to say but for you to know yourself

By Kington
My sleeves smell like blood and I'm still washing out blood occasionally from my throat.

I think I'm totally going to miss the forecast date for my full recovery.

--------------------------------

I woke up too late to actually make it on time for the first lesson actually. And I didn't bother to check if my friend had class at 8. So ended up in coll with half an hour to shake leg.

Went to AC and ordered the slightly different teh-o-panas and she ordered her milo panas.

And the updates began.

Everything was laid out on the table and she encouraged me to keep at it saying results were so far positive and I'm still an amazing freak doing some amazing things and picking & planning some amazing strategies.

Her situation on the other hand is flowing right but hasn't reached stability. The difference between us is that I'm unshaken due to strategy. She's unshaken because there is a certain unquantified connection on her end. The bond point is pretty obvious. It's good in fact. But all thats left is to sever old chains.

We're both pretty accomplished at predicting strategies. The difference is I lack knowledge about the norms of society making everything I do a bit surreal. And she's still a little naive over the fine tuning causing inefficiency.

So we trade advice on how to handle our respective situations. Both involve patience.

It's quite nice to have someone which has that rare analytical approach until we get along so well because of our similar examining nature. And we both know there is a secure wall between us because she knows my lines, I know her lines and she received the ward against my skills a few years ago.

Been reinforcing it anyway.

When it's time to go, I knew I had to say it. The important phrase. Not everyone gives solid advice and sometimes the advice is given improperly because the person isn't involved. I know I'm not involved. And I've suffered like mad listening to advice from third parties with their heads a continent away from the muddled mess. And I'm probably not the only one consulted on her end so I say it.

"It's not for me to say but for you to know yourself."

And she knows she doesn't have to ask why I lack anything for this so and so day in the future.

I don't think she'll ever ask why I lack plans for certain days in the coming events after this.

-----------------------------

It's just something I've been saying a lot recently. And it's just one of the meanings. Wow I'm regaining the ambiguity!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?