The Bite
Chimy Changa

Questions

By Kington
Why does my throat bleed. Why does it hurt so bad. Why must I pelt your poor eyes with my incessant complaints about my ill health. Why is the sky blue. Why are my left hand's fingers skinnier than my right hand's. Why do I keep snapping like I'm in a musical.

Many questions.

Many pointless questions.

And even more crappy answers.

Yes, indeed we are in the age of information(according to IT ppl) or the age of reform(according to politicians)

So I will answer only the first three(TUH REEE) for the sake of entertainment.

Since the dawn of...........The new year........1 man has wondered.........Why la throat so pain?

And well yeah I found out. The small itsy bitsy vessels that line the walls of my throat occasionally rupture from my prodigious coughing.(Yes, it does sound like and old man's cough if it makes you happy Sarah.)

While it sounds positively painfull(I assure you it's not very painfull) it is merely disconcerting to spit in the sink after a gargle and see blood in it. However the coughing is annoying. Coughing blood is something curiously cool in a morbid fashion but it gets annoying when all you smell is blood for awhile. My nose is happily blocked.

Why does it hurt so bad?

I bet you're gonna say "it's bleeding dummy". But no. Thats not the cause really.

It's cause my throat is an angry mass of blisters. There's so many blisters back there if you're not looking properly it just looks inflamed. But the inflamation is localised to a pattern. Amboi cantiknya batik merah jambu pada kerongkong mu! Well I got Diflam in liquid form for it lah. Works super well.

Oh why do is still talk normally with blisters and capilaries popping in the back of my mouth?

Falsetto lah doink. Never notice 1 arh permanant falsetto. Pinching solves the pain problem.

Oh last one. Why do I keep pestering you guys?

Cause I want candy. That or Diflam in lozenges form. Sniff.

Tomorrow I'm going to talk about the drugs. Thats a lot funnier.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?