The Bite
Chimy Changa

Mythical creatures

By Kington
Slept the whole evening yesterday so not really surprising I missed the update...

-------------------

I'm called the druggie king. I got the nickname when Bird came to my house and saw me pull out med packets for myself.

I think it goes without saying I pulled out a lot of packets.

Ever since then he just keeps insisting I'm a druggie king.

After awhile I gave up and agreed when the other guys agreed with Bird.

So here's a run.

"Eh if you sick go eat your drugs lah. You sure got a lot right? You're the druggie king after all."
"Eating already la. I'm the druggie king lah of course I know what to do."
"Oooo Nice. You taking Tinkerbell arh?"
"Yeah and some other faeries."
"Nice. Taking any elves? Like legolas and some arwen."
"I dun like taking elves that much."
"How about dwarves?"
"I don't like mixing my mythical creatures."

------------

"I don't quite like taking dwarves actually. The high isn't that high. It's just sorta low and short lived."

"And dwarves are kinda funny anyway. Take Grumpy for instance. Makan already don't get you high 1 it makes you dahm pei and dahm angry for no reason.

Happy is ok lah. Quite good actually la makes you happy all the time. But then like very unnatural lah. Happy freak suddenly.

Then there's Dopey. Instant stone on consumption 1. You'll go all stoned out 1. Cannot think properly at all for awhile.

Sleepy...is just kinda low. Always pass out 1 from taking sleepy. Can't seem to stay awake.

Bashful dahm funny 1. Makes you all shy shy.

Sneezy...Goes without saying lah."

---------------------

Actually I'm getting kinda sien with so many people asking what are my plans for today. It's nothing lah to ask. But it keeps going...

"Eh you doing anything for valentine's day?"
"No orh nothing planned."
"Ah? Why?/Not doing anything?/But why?/You should do something lah."
"Nothing la I'm just a single guy so I've naturally got nothing to do."
"ARE YOU SURE? Sure got something 1. You're Kington lah."
"Go find your girlfriend lah."
"I don't have lah..."

And the conversation goes on and on. Can actually get quit pei.

Now silly Keong don't wanna follow me Megamall. Eh I thought agreed adi if you get nothing you'd follow me :(

Sniff. Then again you didn't promise so I cannot say anything lah.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?