The Bite
Chimy Changa

Too scary?

By Kington
Bird scoffs at the idea of me being scary.

But then again he claims the eyebrow is due to a depressing childhood. So I guess nothing scares anymore.

But people still get scared of me all the time.

Even my employer stared at me for 20 whole minutes throughout the whole journey to college without saying a single word cause she was too afraid. She's the employer wei!

And recently...Friend. Don't so scared of me wei. It's not like I'd really harm the person. I know it's not intentional lah. And the only time I choose to deal anything is when it was intentional.

It's all fine and dandy lah. Cause people aren't scared witless. But I find it funny lah. I haven't really let go of anything dangerous or deadly recently. So no reason to fear lah really.

But then...I was following my employer and I were walking around 1U picking up random things. She needed some hairclips. I needed to replace something I broke.

I'm not averse to shopping with girls actually. Cause I do it with my sister occasionally with major amusement throughout the whole session. No she does not ask me if her butt looks fat at all btw.

She wanted to talk to a friend who was working in crocs so I started looking around the store. Jakun marh. Never really seen the whole line of crocs before. I still think they're mad ugly and mad overpriced.

When we left I commented that I'd never seen her friend before who was also her age. And I also said that her friend is what most guys would call fairly cute.

Then she said "want me to introduce?" I replied with "For what?" she does know my status after all.

She replied again "To get to know her." and I repeated "For what?" again.

Then she actually looked at me and bowed her head slightly and apologised.

DANG MAN! THAT SCARY MEH? Sigh! And I even said it playfully!

-----------------------------

Eng Joe keeps thumb upping at me when he sees me handling my other phone. Sigh. Got even by closing the door on him and Stephanie when they we're alone today. Sweet.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?