The Bite
Chimy Changa

The things I did

By Kington
No not a lovey dovey post.

It's a list of crap.

INCIDENT 1


Yes. I've got a smart mouth. That consistently spews crap.

Regularly. And in the words of Ms. Chian. I'm a verbal diarrhea.

Actually the whole of PE4 is just collectively called verbal diarrhea actually.

But I just drove the point home one day.

Andrew: Come on man I know we're so good 1 of us can take 10 of them PM11 girls on.
Me: There's only 8 of them...
Andrew: Good enough lah aiyo 1 of us can take them all on la that means.

We we're debating about the noise level in our tutorial compared to theirs. We join PM11 for econs.

Ms. Chian: You all so noisy lah compared to them. Whenever I go into their class it's always quiet you know?
Andrew: I tell you what. You give me a few PM11 I solve that problem.
Me: Can I have Lydia?

*silence* *stare*

Fang: You so short try what?

I have no idea. Ngam ngam I spew crap somehow it's quiet and everyone catches it. Edwyn spews crap about Sarah Poh no problem. I spew crap about anything. Big problem. -_-

INCIDENT 2

I stuck out my left hand. Then my right hand. Then I put my left hand onto my outstrectched's right's elbow then did the same with my right hand to my left. Then I put my left hand on my hip.

Ms. Chian: ARE YOU DOING THE MACARENA?
Me: I just suddenly remembered the movements...
Ms. Chian: *sigh* *shakes head*

Then as she was reading the consultation schedule I stood next to her and as I was reading over her shoulder I extended the right arm again.

Ms. Chian: *super confused look*

INCIDENT 3

Ms. Indra: When you see this question in exam...You'll hit the ceiling.
Me: Will it cut the aircond? It gets pretty cold in there.
Ms. Indra: *stone* *pause*

INCIDENT 4


During bak kut teh this dude asked me if I've ever been out with this girl before. I said no.

And while we were in the car I got bored so this happened.

Me: Eh Eng Joe how often you go out with Nien Ying?(his girlfriend)
Eng Joe: Everyday.
Me: *stone* Wahhhhh geng.

*silence*

Me: So.....Yee Cheng....How often you go out with your sister?
Yee Cheng: Everyday lah of course!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?