The Bite
Chimy Changa

More crap

By Kington
I received a call while I was in the library.

"Hello this is Ms. Mary Ng from the CAL office. Are you free at the moment Kington? Do you have class now?"

Blood ran cold like a tap in Genting.

So what did you expect really?

Becoming a real habit to talk crap when preposterously bored.
-----------------------------------

During the course of a talk 1 on 1 with a professor from Southampton paying a visit to local colleges.

"I gotta ask something really...Is Southampton's campus on a hill?"
"Oh no, you've got us confused with Bath. Thats the real on the hill campus in the UK."

========

"We've got all sorts of sporting facilities on campus acturally if you're into sports. We've got a lot of badminton courts, badminton interest is keen there after all. Tennis courts, and well lots of places to play football. And oh there's also a pool there in the centre of the campus."
"Well....as an asian and all..*leans forward in a serious manner*..I gotta know really...being not able to handle the cold and all...Is the pool heated?"
"OH! Of course it is! Well heated!"

What the crap...I was joking lah....Aiyoh...Even Ms Mary Ng laughed...

==========

Out of line while talking to other people....

"eh I dahm scared further maths lah! My teacher comes in and he speaks greek! LITERALLY! NO JOKES!"
"huh?"
"OMEGA, MUE, SIGMA, EIGEN FURTHER MATH DIE WEI!"

============
I forgot the rest of the crap
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Sara 3/19/2008 05:21:00 pm
    Funny :)

Something to say?