The Bite
Chimy Changa

The high price of sleeping

By Kington
I've been having a crazy amount of touble sleeping recently.

Just been bonkers. At first I had no idea why I couldn't sleep. Then I had a long phone call which basically reduced the need to run complex calculations.

That was about 2 weeks ago.

Then life went on. I slept so well I overslept. 2-3 days later I was back to square one somehow waking up at 5 or 6 for no apparent reason.

In a nutshell.(get it? dude can't sleep slowly turning into a nut?)

I wake up about 3-4 times a night now.(Err yes I do see the sms. But if I replied at 3 am and your phone wasn't on silent you'd probably wakeup in annoyance.)

And now I can't sleep. Head spinning and aching so bad that I feel like rolling it around in saltpeter and setting in on fire. And my lower back aches so bad from bad sleeping positions.

I've been "sleeping" all day long. But the fact that my eyebags are actually getting deeper begs to dispute the quality of rest.

Gah. Anyone got any sodium nitrate to spare?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?