The Bite
Chimy Changa

LCD SIGH

By Kington
I need a solid glass screen. Then information hunting would be a lot more fun.

First time I had any business with it was early in 2006.

Spent 2 hours trying to track down someone whom I didn't even know but had a pretty clear mental image off.

A few hours later success. (mom's friend's sis lah she's too old. For ANY of us lah.)

During CNY this year I went on the information hunt for the exact time of a meteor shower's maxima.

Found it. Using a laptop hooked up to a spare LCD screen. Laptop screen was fried. But it gave the sweet feeling of operating a dual screen system.

Went on a information hunt for details of the Colbie Calait concert.

And wow if I had a glass screen then I woulda started circling little details all over the screen. Write notes on the edges and all.

But sigh I did get what I wanted anyway.

But when I finally found out everything. I also found out I couldn't go.

Because as so aptly put....

Eswhy: How bout you go with Xin Huei?
Xin Huei: NO! YER!
Me: Eh dahm wrong lah!
Eswhy: How about another friend?
Me: Going with another female friend who is just really a friend like you feels wierd lah.
Eswhy: I'm in Germany anyway by then.
Me: And going with another male friend is lagi wrong.
Xin Huei: HAHAHAHA YEAH!
Me: Cause Colbie sings a lot of love songs. And when she starts singing one...I turn and look to my left or right and see....Jorrel emo-ing cause he doesn't like the music that much or Daniel Hon.

*Full blown laughter*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?